# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
3. Eden
2. Milford
1. Nikorima

It was a backline clinic tonight. Not to downplay the forwards role, they all had great games as well, but it was Eden's night tonight. Amazing game from him and he impressed Wayne so much, his try got a big smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wigan Warriors - World Club Series

Gillett was best on park mate.

I think anyone who was ripping on Kahu's defence at centre can eat some humble pie after that, the man can hit hard.

Eden was great in both attack and defence. Was nearly caught out going for an intercept but recovered well and done enough to stop a certain try. Will definitely be starting for us round 1 and Reedy might have his work cut out for him cracking the side.

Last edited:
Milford looked far more comfortable and confident in that interview than he has in the past. Maybe a sign of maturity.

Freddy: "Hopefully God will bestow us with some good weather". Fucking what? Lol. I wasn't aware "God" controlled the weather.

For the Broncos sake, I hope there's no screaming kids on their plane.

I tried the 'third leg' sleep tactic on the way to the grand final. Never again...

Freddy: "Hopefully God will bestow us with some good weather". Fucking what? Lol. I wasn't aware "God" controlled the weather.

I know Corey Parker is the man, but I'm not sure he controls the weather.

Maybe we should move to England? Parker kicked some beauties!

Hopefully with Kahu's great performance, he can cement that centre and have it full time. Far more dangerous than Reed with a better passing game, is faster and hits and sticks in defence.

Pretty happy with that, the guys looked good. A touch rusty but wow, some of that passing and line running...fantastic!! Good support play again like last year which personally for me is the most pleasing thing, guys backing each other up. Some REALLY nice lines being run by our forwards, and with so many bodies in motion it's nearly impossible for the defense to stop.

Also loved the setup for Eden to race away - Milf drifting towards the sideline with Jimmy Jet streaking back inside, really held up the defense and opened up the touchline.

Kodi did well, we missed Hunt though - I think with him we would have put on 60+. Milf's kicking game was pretty good, I can't really fault it. It seemed a tactic to bomb to the young Wigan backs though they did well to diffuse.

Didn't appear to be any injuries, so very happy about that. Wigan played well, I think they can be proud of that effort, the Broncs were just in a different class (as I think they will be for a even number of NRL teams this year). Some great hits from both teams, I thought it was a really good contest.

Geez they need to fix their in-goal areas though. So dangerous...

All in all, very happy with the hitout. Bring on the Eels in a week and a half!!

Unread

Active Now

• The True King
  • PETERN
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Lazza
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rambstien
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Locky24
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.