13. Corey Parker

14. Luke Lewis
15. Trent Merrin
16. Nate Myles
17. James tamou

18. Daly Cherry-Evans
19. Michael Jennings
20. Josh Papalli

Thaiday and Parker have made the starting team. Justin Hodges has been left out.

Last edited:
I thought Hodges was going to retire from rep footy at the end of the year..

Although I'm a little glad we will have Hodges rested a little bit longer it is still bullshit he wasn't selected.....

It's pure Sheenius like when DCE was selected and didn't play a minute.

I'm actually really happy Hodges gets the week off, but I also think it's a **** move to not give him one more game. Pretty pissed off really.

Although I'm a little glad we will have Hodges rested a little bit longer it is still bullshit he wasn't selected.....

its not the worst selection to omit him though. he is good enough but his age and his announcement mean that he isn't in the long-term plans.

Picked on form but Bird, Lewis, Myles, Tamou and DCE are named? Sheens needs to go. Does anyone else struggle to cheer for the Australian team because they name terrible players or is it just me?

Also fucking Greg Bird has drug charges hanging over him? **** that guy.

I don't mind that team that much. I feel Dugan will make a very good winger and Johnston will do a good job I reckon. Chambers has been in form and deserves a crack. Pumped to see Merrin picked he should've been there a couple of years ago. Myles and Tamou are lucky to be there.

Go you Aussies

Picked on form but Bird, Lewis, Myles, Tamou and DCE are named? Sheens needs to go. Does anyone else struggle to cheer for the Australian team because they name terrible players or is it just me?

Also ****ing Greg Bird has drug charges hanging over him? **** that guy.

I personally find that completely pathetic to cheer against your country just because you didn't like the team selected.

Shit team and now I give even less of a **** about the test.

I personally find that completely pathetic to cheer against your country just because you didn't like the team selected.

I find it pathetic that you cheer for the Roosters, but we don't need to talk about that.

I don't cheer against my country. I'm not saying "woooo go New Zealand" I'm saying "meh, Kangaroos". Massive difference, Roosterman.

I don't think it's about not cheering for your country, but for the team named to represent it

Not a bad team though do feel for players like Nappa, Cordner, Gillette, Tolman. Think they deserve more of a go than Tamou and Papali. Don't mind the Hodges not playing. Chambers is playing extremely well and deserves his crack and for future plans plus Hodgo can just concentrate on getting himself right for the Broncs. Luke Lewis, well I think he is a gun tough player though hasn't had much game time this year so far has he.

will be a great game as always and think it will be a close one.

Dugan on the wing? He's played exactly zero first grade games there, so that makes a ton of sense.
Tamou just plods along and get picked because he isn't playing as bad as he was. It's still bad, but Sheens, so you know. Myles certainly hasn't been setting the world alight either.
I don't see how Sheens can argue that he is looking towards the future by not picking Hodges, but still pick Lewis, who I believe came off injured again today? I just can't get behind that man as coach.

Lewis got injured today and Bird was put on report this weekend so a couple of changes quite possibly..

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.