2011 Four Nations Discussion

Correction on the Aussie side, it appears Beau Scott is coming in for Shillington and Farah is coming in for Cronk who apparently suffered a broken nose against the Kiwis. Pretty unfortunate for Cooper when you consider he was only on the field for a few minutes.

Lol Beau Scott ahead of Parker that will do me.. Shenanigans

Shillo in, Parker, beau Scott and Farah out.

The NRL is so much better than the ESL, no doubt about it. But geez I reckon International League is at its best in the Northern Hemisphere.

This has been a great game so far. That try saver from Slater was amazing.

Surely Williams will be suspended for the rest of the tournament. Very surprised he wasn't sent off.

If they're consistent, he'll miss a week.

Was fine with it, bounced off the shoulder first and I think Westwood exaggerated it.

Good win in the end, good game too.

Seems like Chris "G'Day Mate" Heighington is proving reasonably useful for the Poms in getting over the line in this tourney. Just need to bring in a few Saffers now and they'll be unstoppable ;-)

Rangi Chase cost them about 16 points with his poor decisions, if they can find a half they'd give us a shake.

Rangi Chase cost them about 16 points with his poor decisions, if they can find a half they'd give us a shake.
I don't think he was that bad tbh. He had a few bad ones, but was also a the base of most of their good stuff along with Tomkins. Reed was awesome for them too!

Australia was below par, and the way the pommies cut through our line, doesn't bode well for us...

Uate was invisible, Boyd pretty crap, Williams defense was suspect at best, and Watamong was his usual self. How many penalties and errors has he already accumulated in the last 3 tests? FFS! :shake:
Locky went about his job, Thurston was pretty good and Cronk will take over from Locky seemlessly.
Smith doesn't know how to play badly, Thaiday was the best forward imo, Lewis did a pretty good job on the wing while Inglis looked lean and fit for the first time in a long while. Nothing that a holiday won't cure though! :haha:
The rest was simply average.

Looking forward to see Parker and Yoh Yeh against Wales.

Rangi is IMO one of those guys that can look ok because he runs the ball so much and can beat a man or 2 but usually he runs himself into a dead end and then makes a rushed decision.

His mistakes today nearly all led to points. Failed to find touch when he kicked from a 20m restart, Thurston intercept, and tried to force passes way to many times for a good half.
England also did not use Reed well enough, this guy is big enough to attract 2 defenders and can get a pass in behind, a very dangerous player if given some space and a bit of early ball. ( although he is crap for the Broncs and a bit slow for NRL)

Agree the rest, except Boyd. I thought he was ok his quick hands and that cut out pass for Lewis was all class.

Luke Lewis is such an under rated player. He's got it all.

Jack Reed is super impressive, he keeps getting better and is a very clever player. He reminds me of Darren Smith at times.

Anthony Watmeow is a disgrace to the green and gold. How he is in the 13 ahead of Lewis and Parker does my head in.

How good is JT. Wow. He is vintage every time he plays.

Anthony Watmeow is a disgrace to the green and gold. How he is in the 13 ahead of Lewis and Parker does my head in.

How good is JT. Wow. He is vintage every time he plays.

Agreed. How on earth Watmough has stayed in the 13 given his last 3 performances is beyond me. But he'll get a stay of execution now that T Rex will be suspended.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • davidp
  • IceWorks
  • Old Mate
  • Spoon
  • Turks85
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Viti
  • Cavalo
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.