17. Clayton Mack
18. Rory Ferguson
Reserve: Gerome Burns
Reserve: Thane Kellermeyer
Reserve: Kobe Hetherington
Reserve: Mitipere Tuatai
Reserve: Trai Fuller
Coach: Scott Tronc
Was just about to post the team but you beat me to it.
Just one question who is Dray Ngatuere Woe

Ngatuere Wroe is a young halfback from the Souths Logan development pathway. He's a junior representative player and was selected on the bench because the Broncos felt he was too good to be playing in the Colts. While he has struggled for opportunities, Dray hasn't looked out of place and is the best candidate to replace Gerome Burns who has been inconsistent these past couple of weeks.

When I look at a player like Dray, I believe he'll be the type of player that benefits the most from the different pathway systems. For too long, the Broncos have had the difficult task of trying to funnel all their juniors into a 17. By having the likes of Gerome Burns, Dray, Tanah Boyd and Corey Paix compete against one another, I believe we'll get a better understanding of who is worth investing in the future.

To be honest, I'm surprised Dray ended up as a Bronco. I believe he was originally signed to the Canberra Raiders, but then the Raiders signed another Souths Logan product by the name of Sato Ketia-Opo. Similarly he has primarily played off the bench in 2017.

Another interesting selection is Jaydn Su'A. His selection suggests to me that Bennett is keen for him to come to Sydney and if he doesn't end up in the Final 17, he will at least get some match time with the 20s since the Magpies are out of the running in the Intrust Super Cup.

Ngatuere Wroe is a young halfback from the Souths Logan development pathway. He's a junior representative player and was selected on the bench because the Broncos felt he was too good to be playing in the Colts. While he has struggled for opportunities, Dray hasn't looked out of place and is the best candidate to replace Gerome Burns who has been inconsistent these past couple of weeks.

When I look at a player like Dray, I believe he'll be the type of player that benefits the most from the different pathway systems. For too long, the Broncos have had the difficult task of trying to funnel all their juniors into a 17. By having the likes of Gerome Burns, Dray, Tanah Boyd and Corey Paix compete against one another, I believe we'll get a better understanding of who is worth investing in the future.

To be honest, I'm surprised Dray ended up as a Bronco. I believe he was originally signed to the Canberra Raiders, but then the Raiders signed another Souths Logan product by the name of Sato Ketia-Opo. Similarly he has primarily played off the bench in 2017.

Another interesting selection is Jaydn Su'A. His selection suggests to me that Bennett is keen for him to come to Sydney and if he doesn't end up in the Final 17, he will at least get some match time with the 20s since the Magpies are out of the running in the Intrust Super Cup.

What do you think of Dray and Burns as long terms first grade prospects Pete?

Not a lot, but they have time to give the club something to think about.

I am at a lost why Broncos are signing some of these young players, and yet they where not identified to play QCup. Considering under the Rookie system (6 players) you would be looking at players playing that level and have a better potential to stand up and match NRL level. The 20's team left alot of players out in the cold, yet they trained better and out played must of the team throughout the season in the FOG's.

What do you mean @Team Supporter?

Did you want to see Carrigan play Queensland Cup before he re-signed? Or are there some other signings we haven't heard about?

Chance of playing next year if Macca isn't ready round 1?

Kobe Herterington is the best young talent in the hooking role. Corey Paix also is a standout in the MM cup. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the new comp next year.

Brisbane will face off against Penrith in Week 2 of the finals.

It could be an 'away' game at Suncorp as well.

BRONCOS NYC SQUAD
1. Corey Allan
2. David Fauid
3. Haydyn O’Hara
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Herbie Farnworth
6. Josh Fauid
7. Dray Ngatuere Wroe
8. Patrick Carrigan
9. Tristan Hope
10. Jai Whitbread
11. Brandon Russell
12. Kotoni Staggs
13. Tyson Smoothy
Interchange:
14. Jaydn Su’A
15. Ed Burns
16. Sam Elliott
17. Clayton Mack
18. Gerome Burns
Reserve: Rory Ferguson
Reserve: Thane Kellermeyer
Reserve: Kobe Hetherington
Reserve: Mitipere Tuatai
Reserve: Trai Fuller
Coach: Scott Tronc

NYC Panthers v NYC Broncos
5.15pm Friday @ Suncorp Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Daine LAURIE
3. Jesse ABBOTT
4. Richie MUNCHOW
5. Jamon WORMLEATON
6. Sam MARTIN-SAVAGE
7. Dean BLORE
8. Stefano HALA
9. Wayde EGAN (c)
10. Carl WINTERSTEIN
11. Reed IZZARD (c)
12. J'maine HOPGOOD
13. Mitch KENNY
14. Ray MAROUN
15. Tevita MAPAPALANGI
16. Jake BRENNAN
17. Brad GAUT
18. Vondel WILLIAMS-LIOLEVAVE
19. Toby WESTCOTT
20. Meni LUKE
21. Mitch REVELL
22. John KAUFUSI
23. Ben CARTWRIGHT

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Fitzy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Bongo
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncojim
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.