2018 FIFA World Cup

It seems a couple of Australia players might benefit from this World Cup.

Manchester City are interested in buying back Mooy. While Arzani is heading to London to sort out his future. He has some top clubs chasing him.

I am hoping both Argentina and Portugal make it to the QF so we can see another Ronaldo vs Messi match-up.

Yeah, that's the match up I want to see most. Surely both would go up a level or 2.

It seems a couple of Australia players might benefit from this World Cup.

Manchester City are interested in buying back Mooy. While Arzani is heading to London to sort out his future. He has some top clubs chasing him.
I hope Mooy doesn't go back to Man City, he won't play often. Needs to go somewhere where he'll start every week.

Same with Arzani really, not playing regularly at his age will really stunt his development. Look at what happened to Tommy Oar.

Mooy will never get a game for Man City. He's a handy player alright, but mid-table Premier League is the best he can hope for if he stays in England.

Arzani is going to be interesting - sounds like he's piqued the interest of a few clubs. There was a link with PSV, perhaps tenuous as it's based on Van Bommel taking over as manager there, but I feel like that would be a good club to join as a young player. Most of the major Dutch clubs have a great record of playing and developing youth.

Gonna be cheering for Korea tonight. It would be funny to see Germany knocked out.

I bought FIFA 18 today which came with the World Cup add-on.

I'm undecided on which team I should be in the EPL. I usually like to start in the bottom leagues and work my way up, makes it more of a challenge.

@ningnangnong know of any good upcoming sides in any of the comps in Europe? Preferably Dutch. Not able to follow the Dutch league a great deal due to not being able to watch the games.

I bought FIFA 18 today which came with the World Cup add-on.

I'm undecided on which team I should be in the EPL. I usually like to start in the bottom leagues and work my way up, makes it more of a challenge.

@ningnangnong know of any good upcoming sides in any of the comps in Europe? Preferably Dutch. Not able to follow the Dutch league a great deal due to not being able to watch the games.

Ajax (Eye-Yaks...) are probably the most famous and successful overall Dutch team, but PSV Eindhoven are the current Dutch ‘Eredivisie’ champs...

I’d go with one of them if you have to pick a Dutch team, but one of my ex’s was Dutch, so I wouldn’t...

Sweden have taken the lead.

Germany currently facing not advancing to the next round.

Sweden score again!

Germany now must win, they can't hope for Mexico to level things up.

Sweden up 3-0.

All Germany need is a 1-0 win and they go through due to Mexico's goal difference taking a big hit.

This game again is enjoyable. Germany know the situation and are pushing up more which is causing them to open up at the back. Korea are finding some space but Germany controlling possession.

I'm not sure Korea can hold on. Germany are getting very close.

Oh that would have hurt.

Straight in the nuts.

Come on Korea.

Just 6 more minutes. Come on!

Oh no, offside.

VAR.

I didn't think it was offside.

THE GOAL IS GIVEN!

GERMANY ARE GONE!

It touched a defender which played him onside.

Active Now

• cento
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Wild Horse
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.