2018 FIFA World Cup

KOREA SCORE AGAIN!

Haha this has made my night.

Germany will finish bottom of the group.

That is glorious.

Cho has been MOTM for mine.

He has made some fantastic saves to keep the clean sheet.

what a weird world cup ....

Heavyweights Italy and Holland miss qualification

Favourites Germany out in first round

Auf Wiedersehen, Germany.

Ajax (Eye-Yaks...) are probably the most famous and successful overall Dutch team, but PSV Eindhoven are the current Dutch ‘Eredivisie’ champs...

I’d go with one of them if you have to pick a Dutch team, but one of my ex’s was Dutch, so I wouldn’t...
Did not know we had that in common... :emoji_hushed:

So the Round of 16 so far.

Uruguay vs Portugal
Russia vs Spain
France vs Argentina
Denmark vs Croatia
Brazil vs Mexico
Switzerland vs Sweden

England and Belgium are through. Their match will decide who finishes on top of the group.

They will play either Japan, Senegal or Colombia.

This World Cup is wide open IMO. I think we will see a new winner. I'm tipping Portugal or Belgium.

Yeah I'm on the Belgium bandwagon. They've got the players, most of them are coming off good seasons... could be their time.

So the Round of 16 so far.

Uruguay vs Portugal
Russia vs Spain
France vs Argentina
Denmark vs Croatia
Brazil vs Mexico
Switzerland vs Sweden

England and Belgium are through. Their match will decide who finishes on top of the group.

They will play either Japan, Senegal or Colombia.

This World Cup is wide open IMO. I think we will see a new winner. I'm tipping Portugal or Belgium.

Belgium are the ones that look the best so far followed by Uruguay. Portugal’s defense is like Swiss cheese.

I would love a Portugal vs Argentina quarter final. The GOAT showdown!

6KeXuiy.png

Yup a local Rijnsaterwoude lass...
Mine is from Friesland...

That fucking bullshit penalty for Iran (+ the one Ronaldo missed), placed Portugal on the toughest side of the draw. We'll have to pass Uruguay, Argentina/France and likely one of Brazil/Belgium to reach the Final. :emoji_astonished::emoji_confounded:

Mine is from Friesland...

That fucking bullshit penalty for Iran (+ the one Ronaldo missed), placed Portugal on the toughest side of the draw. We'll have to pass Uruguay, Argentina/France and likely one of Brazil/Belgium to reach the Final. :emoji_astonished::emoji_confounded:

Who is your tip to win it? Are you backing your boys?

Who is your tip to win it? Are you backing your boys?
I am hopeful, but it's a hard ask. I hope Argentina beats France and Belgium beats Brazil, because we generally don't do well against their type of football.
As to predictions, I know it's a cop-out, but I really have no clue... France, Brazil, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, even Switzerland are candidates for mine.
I can see Spain get pretty far (at least semi against Switzerland probably) on the other side of the draw.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.