2018 FIFA World Cup

there was an Aussie bloke that was a ref at the South Korea world cup that i knew ...

I actually saw him card a player for diving ... can't actually remember who was playing. (pretty sure one of the teams was Mexico, and it was their player who took the dive_

but one of the players copped a slight bump and hit the deck like there was a sniper in the crowd ... he issued a card and free kick to the opposing player as per the rule book ... fucking good to see

The refs need to do it more often.

They have the power to do so.

I step away from the computer for 5 minutes and Colombia score.

Quintero the goal scorer. As I said before, it was just a matter of time.

Apart from the dives, that was a pretty good first half. Very enjoyable.

Watching the replay of the Sanchez handball, you can't blame the ref for that. That was very stupid from Sanchez to stick the arm out to stop the ball.

Japan starting to move up more and taking on Colombia and trying to take advantage of Colombia being down to 10 men.

Where was this in the first half?

Japan become the first Asian team to beat a South American side in the World Cup.

I think if Colombia didn't play the whole game with 10 men, they would have won. But credit to Japan, they upped their game in the second half and managed to nab the lead and now the win. They weren't taking advantage of having an extra man in the first half which allowed Colombia back in the game.

Is it an upset? It isn't like a Poland is a world soccer power.

It's a fantastic result for Senegal - this is only their second World Cup - but I wouldn't call it an upset.

Both teams are quite evenly matched, each with stand out individuals (Mane for Senegal and Lewandowski for Poland).

Portugal vs Morocco.

It should be an easy win for Portugal. I'm predicting Ronaldo to bag a double.

I change my prediction, Ronaldo to bag a hat-trick.

Almost scored a second goal but it went wide. The fact that he is getting chances so easily is very alarming for Morocco.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.