2018 FIFA World Cup

Marrocco has been impressive. Prob missed out on a penalty? Sure can scratch though.

Last edited:
I enjoyed that first 45 minutes.

Morocco playing better than what I thought they would. They have had more possession and have had more shots at goal. They created a few great opportunities but just couldn't turn them into points. A bit more composure and the scores would be level.

Portugal need to lift their game a bit, especially their defence around the box. I think they will dominate the second half, though.

Marrocco has been impressive. Prob missed out on a penalty? Sure can scratch though.

Based on what I've seen this World Cup, I think Morocco are a bit unlucky they didn't get a penalty there.

How did Portugal qualify ahead of some other European countries? Their defense is absolutely rubbish.

A spirited performance from Morocco in the second half. I thought Portugal were a little lucky to get the win.

I hope to see an upset in this game, but it's not going to happen.

Uruguay should win this. But a loss would put them under enormous pressure as they play Russia next.

Rough for Iran that Afagh's goal was denied.

At first I thought it was a rubbish call because Afagh wasn't offside from the free kick, but after taking a closer look, I could see that Azmoun headed the ball and Afagh was offside when that happened.

I thought Spain were a little lucky to win, hell I thought both Portugal and Spain were a little lucky to win. Both sides had some great chances to score the equalizing goal, especially Iran. At one point de Gea was blowing up at his defenders when Iran nearly scored from a header.

We'll get a draw tonight and will have to smack Peru to qualify.

I'm nervous as **** about Christian Eriksen.

COME ON AUSTRALIA!

I'm so torn tonight. Should I watch the soccer or infomercials?

And it's Christian Eriksen that ***** us.

If he doesn’t bring Cahill on tonight sack this fuckwit
Only bloke that knows how to score a goal in open play

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Yem
  • I bleed Maroon
  • DrGee
  • Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • Lostboy
  • whykickamoocow
  • Maddy
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.