2018 NRL Side

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Got a feeling we are in for a good year, Rothfield has us missing the 8 which always goes well for him.This is his 8:

Cowboys
Storm
Roosters
Sharks
Panthers
Eels
Knights
Dragons

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Got a feeling we are in for a good year, Rothfield has us missing the 8 which always goes well for him.This is his 8:

Cowboys
Storm
Roosters
Sharks
Panthers
Eels
Knights
Dragons

Panthers are no chance in my opinion

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Panthers are no chance in my opinion
Think the knights are still a season off too, although they may surprise.They certainly have a more capable roster than last year. Eels I will wait til I see them play a few games before I decide, it's just how much of a cancer Jesus turns out to be with them, they did well last year and were really the only team that gave the Storm a run for their money in the finals. But pretty much agree about the Panthers, they seem to be going backwards at this stage of their 5 year plan. I would have us finishing 4-5 and if Niko turns out to be a gun then anything is possible. Time for Milf to step up too.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016

Cowboys
Storm
Roosters
Sharks
Panthers
Eels
Knights
Dragons
Swap the Broncos for the Knights or Eels and you possibly have your 8. Bris will finish in that 5-8 corridor.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Accordint this list, cowboys have the 4 worst spine in the nrl. That tells you how worthwik this article is.

not quite worst ... they have the Titans, Tigers and Raiders behind them.

Out of the top 5 they listed, IMO we have the 2nd best spine behind the Storm. I reckon we have a better spine than Souths, Panthers and Sharks (other "top 5" spines)

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
not quite worst ... they have the Titans, Tigers and Raiders behind them.

Out of the top 5 they listed, IMO we have the 2nd best spine behind the Storm. I reckon we have a better spine than Souths, Panthers and Sharks (other "top 5" spines)
Sorry, turns out I had a stroke while typing that message. I meant “4th worst”. Which is obviously terribly inaccurate. They have the best spine in the comp bar none.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Accordint this list, cowboys have the 4 worst spine in the nrl. That tells you how worthwik this article is.

They have great halves. But Coote is below average for a fullback and I have never really rated Granville that highly. I think he's a bench utility that plays great for 10-15 minutes a half.

But looking at that list at least the Knights, Dragons and the Bulldogs should be below them.

Last edited:
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
They are still imploding like a supernova - maybe 9-10 for them.

I usually wait 5-10 rounds before making any bold predictions, there's always one or two surprise packets.

Speaking of predictions is anyone planning on making a prediction questionnaire thread like in previous years? They were always a bit of fun to look back on at the end of the season.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The Don
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Skyblues87
  • Santa
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.