2018 NRL Side

I see Gordie was up to his old tricks at the Courier-Mail NRL launch yesterday, having a crack at the Broncos for signing Lodge.

Personally I'm really interested to see how Oates goes coming off the bench, if he can handle the defensive work I think he will be plenty dangerous and rack up a few tries.

To be frank and honest, I'm tired of reading who might go where and who might play when. All this speculation of the team makeup has began to get a bit on the nose. We should all remember that Benny always takes steps to protect any of our new debutantes and announces them as close to game day as possible to avoid the press getting into their heads. I'm happy to leave it up to him.
But please, roll on next Thursday so we we have something of substance to discuss....it's killing me....are we nearly there yet? When will we be nearly there? :-)

To be frank and honest, I'm tired of reading who might go where and who might play when. All this speculation of the team makeup has began to get a bit on the nose. We should all remember that Benny always takes steps to protect any of our new debutantes and announces them as close to game day as possible to avoid the press getting into their heads. I'm happy to leave it up to him.
But please, roll on next Thursday so we we have something of substance to discuss....it's killing me....are we nearly there yet? When will we be nearly there? :)

Its discussion, not attacking...and its a forum, where people discuss things and ideas...

Can someone please put up the Wayne Bennett story on the Courier Mail about Wayne coaching into his 70s.

But please, roll on next Thursday so we we have something of substance to discuss....it's killing me....are we nearly there yet? When will we be nearly there? :)

Next Tuesday I imagine the official team list will come out, so all the speculation and ridiculous things that people here suggest Wayne will do, hopefully can end then...

Next Tuesday I imagine the official team list will come out, so all the speculation and ridiculous things that people here suggest Wayne will do, hopefully can end then...
The same thing happens every year, wild speculation over unlikely selections. Last year, Kyall even suggested that Moga would be picked for Round 1. Absolutely ridiculous.

With the Knights at 9th.

Keep it coming NSW media, keep it coming.
There isn't even an author to that article... nor an explanation why they think the teams in question will fail.

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.