2018 NRL Side

I don’t see why we need Boyd really, with the backs we got we need speed and attack and we don’t get that from Boyd.

Issako, Roberts, Allan, even chuck Nikorima in there with his speed and acceleration.

I don’t see why we need Boyd really, with the backs we got we need speed and attack and we don’t get that from Boyd.

You mean like oates , roberts , milf & knik

Issako, Roberts, Allan, even chuck Nikorima in there with his speed and acceleration.

Isaako and Allan are both rookies and still have flaws in their game that would be exposed in the NRL. They are still some time away from being a NRL fullback full time.

Roberts? He has the speed, but does he have everything else required from a fullback? No.

Kodi is the only option that could go back there, but then we'll suffer in the halves.

Are people seriously considering moving Boyd from fullback? This isn't a PlayStation game. There are components of his game that frustrate me too (last man defensive efforts, crying for a penalty every tackle via a slow play the ball, soft kick returns, submissively tackled) but his good points far exceed his bad ones.

We had the best attack in the opposition 20 for 2 years prior to this year and that footage showed why... it was Boyd! Up until midway through this year he was the best fullback in the game. We got 22 of our 30 points scored against us when he was off the field vs the storm so I don't get how that loss triggered this "Boyd needs to go!" anyway.

Ask yourselves what's more likely... Boyd has suddenly lost all talent and is never going to get it back, or he played injured and wasn't in form for a few weeks?

If you don't trust my judgement.... watch the "cooper cronk analyses Darius Boyd" video...

If Boyd just put 100% into his runs not jog and just runs more than maybe he can be better.

If Boyd just put 100% into his runs not jog and just runs more than maybe he can be better.

If he can not play injured as much as he did this year you mean? He broke his thumb earlier in the year, came back from surgery on it and then severely tore his hamstring later in the year...

So he didn’t have his best year... He had some pretty solid reasons why...

Broncos 2017 away Jersey $50 at Peter Wynn's online for anyone keen.

Haven't seen much of this one in person, does anyone rate it?

Broncos 2017 away Jersey $50 at Peter Wynn's online for anyone keen.

Haven't seen much of this one in person, does anyone rate it?
I picked one up on special for $99 a few months ago. I like it - a lot greyer than it looks in photos.

The $50 Anzac jersey that was linked here last week also arrived today. Can confirm they’re the real ISC deal not a knock-off.

Sorry, wrong thread.

The $50 Anzac jersey that was linked here last week also arrived today. Can confirm they’re the real ISC deal not a knock-off.

Sorry, wrong thread.
Also 25 percent off all apparel and headgear on broncos superstore at the moment

Despite there being significant damage in Milford's shoulder, he is a chance of returning in Round 1.

Broncos medicos said that is a legitimate date.

I’m interested to see how Jayden Su’a fits into the 2018 puzzle. While he never seemed overly impressive to me he does appear to be quiet high in the pecking order and did play most of the season in intrust cup rather then the 20s. The second rowers will be watching over there shoulders I’d imagine this next season.

I’m interested to see how Jayden Su’a fits into the 2018 puzzle. While he never seemed overly impressive to me he does appear to be quiet high in the pecking order and did play most of the season in intrust cup rather then the 20s. The second rowers will be watching over there shoulders I’d imagine this next season.

Him and David Fifita should be pushing for spots hopefully.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.