2018 NRL Side

He has played as many games for Queensland and Australia as billy slater and cooper cronk have....... Im guessing it wouldn't happen to them....

Meninga getting appointed was great for Queensland but was terrible for the broncos, he has hated the broncos since he wasn't brought with Bennett in 88. If there was 2 players equally talented and in form but 1 was from the broncos you could guarantee the bronco wouldn't be picked. Morgan wouldn't be the player he is now if he didn't get the big game experience and education he got every year when he wasn't even performing, Milford wasn't great in origin but he did more in the half he played then Morgan did for 9 origins! (Calm down everyone, Morgan is good now but it took a free ride for 3 years to get there, if milf had this free ride he would be a lot better player these days 100%!). "But hunt was picked"-umm, I doubt he would be if he wasn't going to the dragons...

And I doubt very very very much that Kev Walters didn't call Thaiday or at least talk to Bennett about talking to him.
Wow. You have the right to your opinion but surely it's not shared by many about Morgan.

Even the class clown feels sad every now and then. Most athletes fade away to obscurity and perhaps Thaiday is facing his rock star mortality now. It's the way the nrl and most professional sports are unfortunately.

He really should feel blessed he still has a year on his Broncos contract. Let's face it. He's probably done but will go around again next year to see that contract out.

Wow. You have the right to your opinion but surely it's not shared by many about Morgan.
Don't let the form of the last month cloud your perception of his form at origin level. If you can name one highlight in his 8 origin games I'll happily take back my opinion.

Don't let the form of the last month cloud your perception of his form at origin level. If you can name one highlight in his 8 origin games I'll happily take back my opinion.

The pass to Holmes for the opening try in Origin 3 this year :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:.
And the beautiful flick pass for the winning try in Origin 2.

We just don't need Ash Taylor as bad people think we do. At least not for the price tag that Titans are throwing at him.

Agree with you mate. Ash has got long way to prove that he's worth that huge pay. We definitely DO NOT need him as the price Titans are willing to throw him. It's better to look at the alternatives people discussed here earlier. It's about time to bring-in someone better from our development system and inculcate the Mighty Broncos culture again into them.

We do have options...hope the hierarchy makes a right call once and for all.... the spine MUST be fixed before the season kicks in.

The pass to Holmes for the opening try in Origin 3 this year :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:.
So let me get this straight. It took him 8 games to come up with ONE PLAY. I don't deny his talent NOW, but they gave him a lot of leeway in origin for 2 and a half series. Players improve with rep/big game exposure. He got a lot more opportunity then most do....

So let me get this straight. It took him 8 games to come up with ONE PLAY. I don't deny his talent NOW, but they gave him a lot of leeway in origin for 2 and a half series. Players improve with rep/big game exposure. He got a lot more opportunity then most do....

Because people knew what his ceiling was. It is high.

It's not as high as milfords is and we won't be seeing him in origin again for a couple of series

Lol. Milford should be aiming to develop his play making skills like Morgan has. Morgan will be picked in front of Milford for Origin after this finals series. He's made a huge impression. Milf will be on the bench.

Lol. Milford should be aiming to develop his play making skills like Morgan has. Morgan will be picked in front of Milford for Origin after this finals series. He's made a huge impression. Milf will be on the bench.
They will run with the same spine as game 3, with Morgan on the bench.

And I dare say milf will be working on it.

They will run with the same spine as game 3, with Morgan on the bench

Cronk may not play on. Inglis will be back. The spine will change. Morgan enhanced his reputation big time as a halves player this year.

Cronk may not play on. Inglis will be back. The spine will change. Morgan enhanced his reputation big time as a halves player this year.

Cronk may not, but rumours around he's signing with Souffs.

And inglis will be playing a non-spine position if he plays.

Munster was a beast at 6, doubt he doesnt start there for Qld and Australia.

And that said, if Cronk doesnt play and its Munster Morgan 6 & 7 Bhunt offers better utility value off the bench anyway.

Totally agree. Morgan has always been decent with the ability to pull out a big play. Since Thurston got injured, he has really become an elite player, a matchwinner. Before that, he wasnt that great unless he was running at Milf.

Based off season form Morgan should be five-eight for Queensland and Australia.

If McGuire gets picked at prop for Australia, you would have to pick him at prop for Broncos surely.

why? ... many players get picked out of position in rep teams ...

Bennett won't make his decisions based on where players are picked in a rep team

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Porthoz
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.