2019 Broncos Line-up

I’ve been on the train for a long time. Biko to fullback toot toot.

I wonder if we could ever see KNik moved to 1. Not this year or even next but when Boyd is injured or retires.

I have serious doubts that Isaako will ever be a good fullback.

Would not like Nikorima at 1.

I'd rather blood a junior there like we should have done with Allan. Isaako would do until we bring through someone like Fanitesi Niu.

Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't care if Milford left the Broncos and Nikorima took the 6 position.

1. Isaako
6. Nikorima
7. O'Sullivan/Boyd/Deardon

Would not like Nikorima at 1.

I'd rather blood a junior there like we should have done with Allan. Isaako would do until we bring through someone like Fanitesi Niu.

Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't care if Milford left the Broncos and Nikorima took the 6 position.

1. Isaako
6. Nikorima
7. O'Sullivan/Boyd/Deardon

Gross.

Milf is special. 2015 showed this. Get shit sorted and he’s in the top 5 in the league. I’d be gutted if he left.

Don't necessarily agree with the notion just stating what I GUESS might be the reality. I think there's enormous pressure on Knik to perform right out of the gates.

Fifita has to be in the 17 at least. If we have better second rowers than him I guarantee they won’t be better for long.

It'll be interesting to see how Seibold handles Fifita. Having the shit Fifita as your cousin in your ear when you are the most talented 18 year old in the NRL isnt what you want as a fan.

It'll be interesting to see how Seibold handles Fifita. Having the shit Fifita as your cousin in your ear when you are the most talented 18 year old in the NRL isnt what you want as a fan.

He still has to be managed properly. I remember how Sir Alex Ferguson managed his group of talented young players for Man United years ago. He knew when to drop them for their own good and development even though they were playing well.

He still has to be managed properly. I remember how Sir Alex Ferguson managed his group of talented young players for Man United years ago. He knew when to drop them for their own good and development even though they were playing well.
I am not a coaching genius but I feel like this is the time to back the young guys and give them time on the field. Haas, Carrigan, Fifita and Staggs can rip opposition teams a new one.

I am not a coaching genius but I feel like this is the time to back the young guys and give them time on the field. Haas, Carrigan, Fifita and Staggs can rip opposition teams a new one.

You have to play them, but knowing when to pull them out of the firing line for a spell is vitally important too, especially with the forwards. You can easily burn them out at a young age.

You have to play them, but knowing when to pull them out of the firing line for a spell is vitally important too, especially with the forwards. You can easily burn them out at a young age.
Sure. But that’s a conversation for down the track. Right now we are debating a round 1 team and these are the best we have available. When they need a rest we should go to our depth and that’s the experienced guys like Taga and Fensom.

It’s scary how good Fifita is at 18. From memory we have him locked up until the end of 2020.
Brisbane Broncos, you have until Nov 1, 2019 to lock the kid up long term or there will be clubs lining up out the door, ready to pay massive $ for him.

He is our future.

It’s scary how good Fifita is at 18. From memory we have him locked up until the end of 2020.
Brisbane Broncos, you have until Nov 1, 2019 to lock the kid up long term or there will be clubs lining up out the door, ready to pay massive $ for him.

He is our future.
I'm happy for the club to offer a 5 year deal to him

Active Now

• marw
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.