2019 Broncos Line-up

Can we post it here for us plebs who don’t have insta ?

Popeye-Boeken.jpg

BHQ haters will be requesting bicep measurements and trap width measurements to validate his playing ability in the future.

Looks fit for November to me!

I'd say his shoulders are lacking.

For mine - we don't need to chase Cook. It's just all the headless media spinning some sort of dribble. We can continue with Macca @ 9 and have K.Nick/Turpin at 14 to put pressure on Macca. That way all 3 would have healthy competition among them.

For mine - we don't need to chase Cook. It's just all the headless media spinning some sort of dribble. We can continue with Macca @ 9 and have K.Nick/Turpin at 14 to put pressure on Macca. That way all 3 would have healthy competition among them.

We need to chase Cook.

I am sick of McCullough.

If not Cook.. We should chase Segeyaro..

At least Seggy is a Queenslander

We need to chase Cook.

I am sick of McCullough.

If not Cook.. We should chase Segeyaro..

At least Seggy is a Queenslander

Even without losing Macca, Segs would be a good pick up. He'd be fairly cheap, provides spark off the bench and would genuinely push Macca, which Macca clearly needs.

Even without losing Macca, Segs would be a good pick up. He'd be fairly cheap, provides spark off the bench and would genuinely push Macca, which Macca clearly needs.

Segeyaro should have been a starting hooker in the NRL for years now.

Panthers ruined his career trajectory.

I'll be annoyed if he isn't starting for a club in 2019

Last edited:
Segeyaro isn't a starting hooker and he never really has been I don't think. He isn't going to replace Macca even if we sign him, he would be here to provide rotation.

Segeyaro isn't a starting hooker and he never really has been I don't think. He isn't going to replace Macca even if we sign him, he would be here to provide rotation.

He was Panthers starting hooker for at least a year.

He's more talented than most of the Hookers I've ever seen

Last edited:

Nikorima was also a starting halfback for the Brisbane Broncos. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a halfback though

Nikorima was also a starting halfback for the Brisbane Broncos. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a halfback though

Haha...

You guys honestly believe Segeyaro is only a bench hooker? Not a starting hooker?

That's what everyone thought about Cook too.. You gotta open your minds

Which is exactly what is needed. The Broncs can win a premiership with Macca maybe (more likely without him) but not if he is the 80 minute hooker.

Haha...

You guys honestly believe Segeyaro is only a bench hooker? Not a starting hooker?

That's what everyone thought about Cook too.. You gotta open your minds
Just like Granville. He's been shit since they gave him more than 20 minutes a game. Bloke passes to the pocket ref more than the other 12 players beside him. These guys are flash in the pan players. That's why we don't hear about these guys for long

Just like Granville. He's been shit since they gave him more than 20 minutes a game. Bloke passes to the pocket ref more than the other 12 players beside him. These guys are flash in the pan players. That's why we don't hear about these guys for long

I don't see everything as that black and white. I think Segeyaro is more than what people like yourself give him credit for.

In my opinion, Seibold seems like he knows how to spot talent. Hope he grabs some decent pick ups for good value. Such as Seggy.

And Seggy has always been better than Granville in my eyes

I don't see everything as that black and white. I think Segeyaro is more than what people like yourself give him credit for.

In my opinion, Seibold seems like he knows how to spot talent. Hope he grabs some decent pick ups for good value. Such as Seggy.

Segeyaro has been good. Sometimes. There's a reason he's struggled to lock down a starting spot. That, and the fact he consorts with criminals. He's a liability off the field.

All of this Siebold knows or Siebolds style stuff makes no sense. His sample size is far too small for any person not involved with him to have any idea about what he knows, likes or wants.

Was he? Well, that's one year in his career then (if you are correct) and he is 28 years old now. He has been a bench hooker for most of his career for a reason, he is Better at providing impact from the bench than he is controlling a game from the start from hooker. I think if he was going to cement a starting spot he would have done it years ago.

Can't really see the issue with him being a good impact player from the bench anyway.

Doesn't Wayne Bennett know how to spot talent?

Active Now

• Astro
  • Hurrijo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Totally Unr3al
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • blacknwhite
  • Johnny92
  • Ozired
  • thenry
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.