2024 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Then how would you design our away jersey given it needs to be very different from our home jersey.

We could always go back to that aqua thing from 2002 if you prefer

I would legitimately love an aqua throw-back.

I think it's the shoulders here that make it look so much like a golf polo. Get rid of those, maybe a maroon cuff on the sleeves, and it's instantly better, even with the mismatched stripes across the belly. Maybe a maroon piping detail along those shoulder seams just to have a bit of detail up top.

I think even just making the collar maroon would have helped.

I would legitimately love an aqua throw-back.

Get Out Wwe GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

Then how would you design our away jersey given it needs to be very different from our home jersey.

We could always go back to that aqua thing from 2002 if you prefer

Dunno man. I'd design something better than that if that's what I was being paid to do, and I'd probably organise a far more normal photo shoot.

Would you do anything different? Or just act all grumpy when someone doesn't like it?

I am pretty much a traditionalist. I would like our home jersey to be a modern version of the 1992 jersey and the away to be the 2015 retro.

It might be claimed as being boring but I just like it having that historic feel.

I think it’s fantastic to be honest. Very classy and a modern take on a rugby league jersey.

I think I'll need to see it as a full kit in a game to be 100% sold on it

At least we have a collar back

They should stop fking around, introduce white shorts, socks to go with the jersey. Just go all out and mix it up. The general consensus seems to be that everyone hates the white jerseys…. So do an all white kit, if it fails us or is “bad luck” then **** it right off for a few years minimum

Any news on when the '24 home jersey will see the light of day?

2023 home jersey for another year and then a new design.

They should stop fking around, introduce white shorts, socks to go with the jersey. Just go all out and mix it up. The general consensus seems to be that everyone hates the white jerseys…. So do an all white kit, if it fails us or is “bad luck” then **** it right off for a few years minimum
I like the white jersey but think white shorts look terrible so I wouldn’t say there’s a consensus

Got it from some online store called Jersey Super Store or something. It came from overseas which was a little sus.

I had a really close look at it and everything looks legit. Has all of the logos and stamps, the fabric and colours match. If it's a knock off, it's a really good one so can't really complain for $60.

hey can I ask how long it took for the jersey from them to actually arrive?

hey can I ask how long it took for the jersey from them to actually arrive?

From memory it took just under two weeks. Some people have said they have got it sooner.

Jersey discussion, don’t shoot me for the following question….
Does anyone know where I can find this ball?? I missed out last year and to the best of my knowledge, the club aren’t doing them this year 😔

IMG 1156

It sucks when us broncos supporters miss out from other supporters 😔😢

Active Now

• Brocko
  • NSW stables
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Swordfish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.