OFFICIAL 2024 draw

FREE TO AIR (Channel 9) in Blue
HOME in Green

PREMIERSHIP
Round 1: Roosters - Sun, Mar 3. 2:30PM. Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
Round 2: Rabbitohs - Thurs, Mar 14. 7PM.
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 3: Panthers - Thurs, Mar 21. 7PM. BlueBet Stadium, Penrith
Round 4: Cowboys - Fri, Mar 29. 7.05PM.
Round 5: Storm - Thurs, Apr 4. 7PM. AAMI Park, Melbourne
Round 6: Dolphins - Fri, Apr 12. 8PM.
Round 7: Raiders - Sat, Apr 20. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 8: Tigers - Sat, Apr 27. 5:30pm. Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney
Round 9: Roosters - Fri, May 3. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 10: Eels - Fri, May 10. 8PM. CommBank Stadium, Sydney
Round 11: Sea Eagles - Friday, May 17. 8PM.
Round 12: Titans - Sunday, May 26. 2PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 13: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 1: Wed, Jun 5. 8:05PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 14: Sharks - Sat, Jun 8. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 15: Rabbitohs - Fri, Jun 14. 8PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 16: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 2: Wed, Jun 26. 8:10PM. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Round 17: Warriors - Sat, Jun 29. 3PM. Go Media Stadium, Auckland
Round 18: Panthers -Fri, July 5, 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 19: Dragons - Sat, July 13. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
STATE OF ORIGIN 3: Wed, July 17. 8:10PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 20: Knights - Sat, July 20. 5:30PM. McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle
Round 21: Bulldogs - Sat, July 27. 3PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 22: Titans - Sat, Aug 3. 3PM. Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
Round 23: Cowboys - Sat, Aug 10. 5:30PM. Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville
Round 24: BYE
Round 25: Eels - Fri, Aug 23. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 26: Dolphins - Sat, Aug 31. 5:30PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 27:Storm - Thurs, Sep 5. 7:50PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

1ScreenF xf4NPbUAAzvxB
2ScreenF xf4NPbkAALF3b
3ScreenF xf4NQa4AAsRrU
4ScreenF xf4NOasAAdgVt

By then we would have had the minor premiership all locked up. Likely to rest most of the team in the last round.
Agree BUT I don’t want these cheat grubs win a game against us that too @Suncorp. We must continue our dominance against them.

According to Foxsports, we have the 10th most easiest draw (weird way to rank it)

BRONCOS (10th)

Games played against

Top eight
: 10

Top four: 5

Bottom nine: 14

Bottom four: 5

Who they play twice: Dolphins, Titans, Storm, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Roosters

Analysis: The Broncos have a favourable draw to start the season with seven of their first 12 games at Suncorp Stadium. Brisbane face just three of last year’s top eight teams twice. They also have three home games to finish the season, which could be a huge advantage in the race for the minor premiership. The Broncos have a long stint before their first bye, but then have three in the second half of the draw after Round 13, so they should be well rested for a tilt at going one better than their 2023 Grand Final finish. However, the Broncos will face the defending premiers Penrith twice. Their Round 6 clash with arch rivals the Dolphins featuring former stars Tom Flegler and Herbie Farnworth will be one to circle on the calendar.

some of the statement's Badel has used to describe our draw:

"The Broncos have been given a dream draw in their bid to snap an 18-year title drought"

"Brisbane have hit the jackpot following the release of the 2024 NRL draw"

"The Broncos will enjoy another favourable draw in 2024 following the 2023 schedule that set them up for last year’s epic charge to the NRL grand final against the Panthers."

Dave Donaghy said:

“Kevvie and the boys will be locked in to bringing those two points home from Vegas, before a blockbuster start to the season back in Brisbane for our members and fans,” he said.

“Playing three top eight teams, as well as the Cowboys and Souths in the first five weeks when we get back, particularly off the back of last season is an exciting and big start, but we want to play those big games - so bring it on.

“The schedule sees us with a strong run of home games at the start, and a very ‘Queensland flavour’ at the business end of the season.

“It doesn’t get much better for (Broncos fans) ... we can’t wait to see you all soon.”

I have just noticed something with my iphone.
All the Broncos games have magically appeared in my iphone calender.
It also gives the venue and kick off times.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Does it have a date for the grand final?

Well Toowoomba is hosting a function with Adam Reynolds and Corey Parker next week should I get their autographs
FB IMG 1699859798824

According to Foxsports, we have the 10th most easiest draw (weird way to rank it)

BRONCOS (10th)

Games played against

Top eight
: 10

Top four: 5

Bottom nine: 14

Bottom four: 5

Who they play twice: Dolphins, Titans, Storm, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Roosters

Analysis: The Broncos have a favourable draw to start the season with seven of their first 12 games at Suncorp Stadium. Brisbane face just three of last year’s top eight teams twice. They also have three home games to finish the season, which could be a huge advantage in the race for the minor premiership. The Broncos have a long stint before their first bye, but then have three in the second half of the draw after Round 13, so they should be well rested for a tilt at going one better than their 2023 Grand Final finish. However, the Broncos will face the defending premiers Penrith twice. Their Round 6 clash with arch rivals the Dolphins featuring former stars Tom Flegler and Herbie Farnworth will be one to circle on the calendar.
That would be because titans, dolphins and cows were all shit last year, but we're required to play them twice every year regardless.

Also typical powerhouse Shitney teams like parra, rabbits and rorters all finished outside the 8 last year.

Because of the GF we'll now need to play panthers twice every year for the next forever... because 'rivalry'... but in reality I reckon panthers rate pretty shit compared to how good they've been for the last 4-5 years... same with storm... so they chuck those two loser teams against us to try and bump up their ratings... but no one likes watching them anyway.

some of the statement's Badel has used to describe our draw:

"The Broncos have been given a dream draw in their bid to snap an 18-year title drought"

"Brisbane have hit the jackpot following the release of the 2024 NRL draw"

"The Broncos will enjoy another favourable draw in 2024 following the 2023 schedule that set them up for last year’s epic charge to the NRL grand final against the Panthers."
Narrative is set!!

That would be because titans, dolphins and cows were all shit last year, but we're required to play them twice every year regardless.

Also typical powerhouse Shitney teams like parra, rabbits and rorters all finished outside the 8 last year.

Because of the GF we'll now need to play panthers twice every year for the next forever... because 'rivalry'... but in reality I reckon panthers rate pretty shit compared to how good they've been for the last 4-5 years... same with storm... so they chuck those two loser teams against us to try and bump up their ratings... but no one likes watching them anyway.
I just want to play the Tigers, Dragons and Dogs twice... 😞

I just want to play the Tigers, Dragons and Dogs twice... 😞
Won't get them twice in a season again until they actually start rating on tv, which would mean they would actually have to be playing well... so for the tigers that will be never again.

Dragons and Dogs also looking far far off... I think we got the dogs twice last year probably because NRL had been listening to Gus too long and really did think he was a messiah that was going to resurrect that dumpster fire of a club

The season is top heavy, again, so as long as we can escape rounds 1-5 with a few wins, we should come home with enough of a wet sail to be in a good position.

Warriors in NZ and Penrith during the Origin period though, the NRL can **** itself with a pine cone with that.

Cows getting a weak as piss draw... yet again 🙄🙄

Uncle Nick must be reaching into his pocket this year to get rorters to Vegas and then also getting a piss draw from NRL

NRL also helping out the Johns brothers by giving them a leg up so they'll talk positively about the game all year long.

And Sharks ... I dunno... it's either to get positive news from Buzz all year... or just to hide sharks away so they're never on tv

Full credit to the Dolphins media team, this is pretty slick

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Matheos
  • Ozired
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • mrslong
  • thenry
  • bb_gun
  • The True King
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.