2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

@Big Pete Read now writing articles about getting rid of the kick off.... I don't like where this is going...

If this gets any traction then it will show the game is run by NSWRL media 😢😢
You don't happen to have a link do you?

Read was one of the few journalists who spoke out about the May tackle on Walsh, so atleast he's consistent.

You don't happen to have a link do you?

Read was one of the few journalists who spoke out about the May tackle on Walsh, so atleast he's consistent.
Anasta asked him specifically about it on 360 so it might be coming...

I am loving how openly Braith hates Read. I mean I am no Anasta fan but the way he rips into Read is delightful.

The decline of that show is pretty sad tbh. It was never that crash hot but at least when Ikin was there they at least seemed to cover a number of topics. These days it seems to be let's lay the boot into whatever team they think deserves it or the latest controversial call from the refs/bunker. With a side of throating the Panthers.

Not suggesting it was to do with Ikin, more just a timeframe. Although he was far more likeable than Anasta is.

The decline of that show is pretty sad tbh. It was never that crash hot but at least when Ikin was there they at least seemed to cover a number of topics. These days it seems to be let's lay the boot into whatever team they think deserves it or the latest controversial call from the refs/bunker. With a side of throating the Panthers.

Not suggesting it was to do with Ikin, more just a timeframe. Although he was far more likeable than Anasta is.

I just can’t believe that some posters even on here thought it is totally ok to have player agent as host. And the more players he takes on, the more a conflict of interest it becomes.

The other night they were rightly bagging out recruitment and retention at the Bulldogs and they start getting into how if you had a kid thinking of going there, you’d think twice but of course Anastasia who does have a client kid there pipes up and says he absolutely would encourage young players to go there, of course he would, he’s a player agent.

I just can’t believe that some posters even on here thought it is totally ok to have player agent as host. And the more players he takes on, the more a conflict of interest it becomes.

The other night they were rightly bagging out recruitment and retention at the Bulldogs and they start getting into how if you had a kid thinking of going there, you’d think twice but of course Anastasia who does have a client kid there pipes up and says he absolutely would encourage young players to go there, of course he would, he’s a player agent.
He’s also an ex-bulldog.

I never watch 360 but happened upon it on Monday after the game. Paul Kent could hardly put a full sentence together. Is that normal? It was uncomfortable to watch. He didn't look well.

I never watch 360 but happened upon it on Monday after the game. Paul Kent could hardly put a full sentence together. Is that normal? It was uncomfortable to watch. He didn't look well.

Yes look that’s normal.

He was probably on the piss the whole day

lol kent on 360 didnt like having to retract his comments about shane richardson lol looked like he bit into a lemon

@Big Pete Read now writing articles about getting rid of the kick off.... I don't like where this is going...

If this gets any traction then it will show the game is run by NSWRL media 😢😢

I think that's been intentionally leaked to gauge the reaction from the Rugby League community and in this case it hasn't been well received.

Personally, I don't see it happening.

I think that's been intentionally leaked to gauge the reaction from the Rugby League community and in this case it hasn't been well received.

Personally, I don't see it happening.

so you think Ritchie has done his $20 😝

It's always awkward when NRL 360 comes on directly after a game and Kent has to sit there and try and sound like he knows what he's talking about from an analytical perspective. No doubt that's why they had Cooper "on a dime" Cronk in the studio at time, despite the fact he rarely ever sits there on the first segment of the show.

This is very interesting.

Now this is based on the speed he was already going. It's very likely in the last 10 metres or so he would have picked up speed so it looks like he would have got there even earlier.

Why doesn't the bunker have this technology? Why aren't we willing to use the technology that's out there? We don't even have high speed cameras in the in-goal.

If he follows the line that he ran into JWH, he would have ended at the dead ball line. He clearly goes off the optimal path to hit JWH on purpose. Dylan Edwards is a grub.

If he follows the line that he ran into JWH, he would have ended at the dead ball line. He clearly goes off the optimal path to hit JWH on purpose. Dylan Edwards is a grub.

He goes off the optimal path because of Adam Gee. Pretty safe bet he would gotten back on that path if JWH wasn't there.

Even if he did milk it, it doesn't really change the fact that JWH got in his path when he can't do that. That video shows he would have got to Manu in time.

He goes off the optimal path because of Adam Gee. Pretty safe bet he would gotten back on that path if JWH wasn't there.

Even if he did milk it, it doesn't really change the fact that JWH got in his path when he can't do that. That video shows he would have got to Manu in time.
**** Dylan Edwards that fucking cat. Even if he would have got there in time you shouldn’t be rewarded for taking a dive and being a massive grub.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • marw
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.