Retiring or Leaving:
Keary, Jwh, Manu, Suallii, Crichton

Keary is 800k
Crichton 600k
Manu 800k
Suallii 750k
Jwh 700k

$3.65M spare.

Wait for them to claim a minimum $8.5M spare… or will it be $10M?!

So apparently, this is what’s happening:

Retiring or Leaving:
Keary, Jwh, Manu, Suallii, Crichton

Keary is 800k
Crichton 600k
Manu 800k
Suallii 750k
Jwh 700k

$3.65M spare.

Wait for them to claim a minimum $8.5M spare… or will it be $10M?!

Tupou too which will give them an extra 10 million.

I heard they were going to sign every Qld and NSW player to have ever existed. Uncle Nick also has a list of players that will play rep in the next decade and is also signing them. Grim times ahead.

I think Crichton is probably going to stay. He was rumoured to be going to yawnion but that fell through. With his mental issues he's probably best staying somewhere familar.

I think Crichton is probably going to stay. He was rumoured to be going to yawnion but that fell through. With his mental issues he's probably best staying somewhere familar.

On a reduced contract though of course.

The Roosters will be going hard for Cobbo and Staggs for sure. I'd be surprised if Cobbo wants to leave this area but the money he could make elsewhere will be huge.

The Roosters will be going hard for Cobbo and Staggs for sure. I'd be surprised if Cobbo wants to leave this area but the money he could make elsewhere will be huge.
I can see them making a serious play for Staggs. Something has to give on our side.

The Roosters don't pillage top teams. They pillage the shit teams with the lure of winning premierships so we are safe. Plus Manu is expected to be back next year anyways.

They did take Cronk and Smith from Melbourne.

Souths are set to sign St Helens halfback Lewis Dodd on a 3-4 year deal starting from next season.

It's expected he will partner Cody in the halves. I would say they have lost faith in Ilias and that's his time up.
A reason to watch 360 tonight I think. His manager won't be happy about it.

The Roosters don't pillage top teams. They pillage the shit teams with the lure of winning premierships so we are safe. Plus Manu is expected to be back next year anyways.

Cronk
Smith
Leniu
Crichton (back when Souths were good)
JWH
Morris
Morris
Collins

We really do need to get Walsh re-signed, they will throw stupid money at him. He’d be an idiot to leave but he’s done it before.

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.