2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Fifi to Panthers.. so leftfield.

It’d be good for him and for QLD which is good, but makes panthers better which is bad. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shaylee is from Penrith

Signed to the Titans for only this season still

May have been a deal of "I've moved for you for two/three years, you need to move for me now"

Panthers reportedly offering Fifita $850k a year. He can get so much more than that on the open market. Be an interesting watch

Panthers reportedly offering Fifita $850k a year. He can get so much more than that on the open market. Be an interesting watch
Yep will be interesting to see what happens here in regards to player valuations.

He signed $1m+ for 2021?? I think last year he took a bit of a cut or stayed the same to stay with titans, but are they going to allow one of the best forwards in the game to move to a different state with the best team in the comp... at a discount.

I’ll say it.

Steroids
From clear skin to this in an off season. Not to mention a 3-4 inch bicep increase. Juiced to the gills

So that lowers the price of Cobbo and staggs right? Right???? Because he’s on way more than that and we all know the nrl would tell us to get fucked if we tried to sign him for that.

The team is never tired, keeping your cardio that high and putting on a lot of lean muscle mass…..yep I know how people do it.
You know you would think this is really the case but its actually smart coaching and team dynamics that make them able to do this. You watch them every week, their back 5 do so much grunt work it isn't funny which in turn allows their middles to really concentrate on defending in the middle. They rarely have a forward touch the ball until the 4th tackle on a normal set coming out of their own line.

You know you would think this is really the case but its actually smart coaching and team dynamics that make them able to do this. You watch them every week, their back 5 do so much grunt work it isn't funny which in turn allows their middles to really concentrate on defending in the middle. They rarely have a forward touch the ball until the 4th tackle on a normal set coming out of their own line.
Yes the system is helping but they’ve had help along the way, maybe not now but they definitely “speculation” have dabbled.

There is talk they are going to move Martin to prop
That’s an interesting one. He can play in the middle for sure but he’s bloody good on the edge

And how are their back 5 doing that so effectively? They're all midgets but way, way stronger than their stature.

Yep will be interesting to see what happens here in regards to player valuations.

He signed $1m+ for 2021?? I think last year he took a bit of a cut or stayed the same to stay with titans, but are they going to allow one of the best forwards in the game to move to a different state with the best team in the comp... at a discount.
Because they have lost a fuckload of players? How the **** is 850k for an edge backrower a discount anyway.. He isnt a 1m dollar player. Just because the Titans paid him too much doesnt mean every other team has to.

Rothfield just reported that the Roosters have made a $3.4 million, 4 year offer for Fifita. They also plan to keep Angus Crichton

Would have thought Bennett would have been all over trying to get him to Redfern next year

It didn’t take long for the Roosters to get involved. They would have more $$ available than the Panthers too.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.