2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Gordie is having a major sulk on Fox.
I remember Tallis saying during the Fifita chat around the Broncos and him "I got Dave to the Titans, I promised him I would personally train him and help him out with anything he needs .. that's why he chose to Titans over the Broncos". 🙄

Idk, Gordy. Karma?

That was hilarious but mostly pathetic. Watching Brandy and Ennis have to deal with him the same way you talk a child down that’s having a tantrum while trying to explain simple facts to him over and over again was something else.

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

That was hilarious but mostly pathetic. Watching Brandy and Ennis have to deal with him the same way you talk a child down that’s having a tantrum while trying to explain simple facts to him over and over again was something else.
It will continue on after the game and flow into the Matty Johns show.

After game, must see entertainment 🙈 lol

Fifita has been very good the last year and a half. I think people forget he has only just turned 24. It is a great signing for the Roosters if he plays like he has the last couple of years. His workrate has gone way up and he has always had the brilliance. Doesn't he have a partner that has moved down to Sydney? Isnt that the major reason he is moving?

Amazing how we can lose 4 of our starting team in one season but still be having Salary Cap pressure whilst other clubs lose players and now have millions of space in the cap!

Should still be at the Broncos if the nrl gave a shit about rewarding development

At the moment it's an equal triangle of hate for me: Bondi, Melbourne and Penrith.

I actually don't mind riff. They have forged a once in a lifetime team off the back of their junior system: they deserve their success. Agreed wholeheartedly on the other two.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • mrslong
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • broncomax
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.