2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
idk where he plays tbh they have a hard enough time fitting the young guys in

Covers halves and backline i'd guess. Probably a pickup like Meaney for them. With the amount of injuries Hughes and Munster get, provided he stays fit i can see him featuring regularly, especially if Smith leaves.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
To play which position? Their spine is set.
He can play centres as well.

He might be lined up like a Nicho or Paps off the bench as well given what he can cover... he's also a big body that can defend in the middle

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He can play centres as well.

He might be lined up like a Nicho or Paps off the bench as well given what he can cover... he's also a big body that can defend in the middle

Yeah fair enough. He must be shot though after the injuries. Definitely the type of player the Storm go for though

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
To play which position? Their spine is set.

I think its more utility value at first. Being able to cover the backline and halves is a big bonus, the issue is he needs to stay fit.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 13, 2017
honest if you cant crack the tigers side i dont know how much utility you have surely i cant be the only one that thinks he is over rated?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Douehi isn't a bad player IMO, I think when he's been fully fit he's showed plenty of signs.

I would be very cautious of a player with 3 ACL injuries though. Indicates his body probably isnt upto the rigours of playing fulltime NRL.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 13, 2017
If he goes to the Storm, you want to be proven right.
no id be happy to proved wrong that he isnt a dud regardless of where he ends up but i dont think i will be.
dont really see where he fits in at the storm either.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

finally some smart decisions at the tigpies

He's had 3 major knee injuries which have been pretty close apart and there's complaints from people in the RL community that he's getting a low-ball offer for next year...

It's a fair enough call from the Tigers. They can't afford to give him a big money contract and then he gets another ACL injury and they have a large chunk of their cap on the sideline for the season.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Roosters have given Sitili Tupouniua permission to negotiate with rivals for next season. Tupouniua is currently contracted until the end of 2027 on a deal worth $650k per season

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • bazza
  • Cavalo
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.