2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

404698317 3513431415535574 8229024522327581936 n

Great sign for dolphins fans
This is a bit odd.
Words from Herbie
Probably the [Broncos] contract wasn’t where I wanted it and there were a couple of things that didn’t really favour me going forward and trying to push myself more and more.
The Dolphins were the best fit for me and I’m pretty keen to join them next year and work under Wayne [Bennett].

This doesn't look like the Dolphins are the best fit if your still training with broncos players at broncos facilities..

He'll probably get a shot at FB or play right edge at Dolphins. He seemed to have wanted a position change besides coin.

He'll probably get a shot at FB or play right edge at Dolphins. He seemed to have wanted a position change besides coin.
He probably would have got that coin here if he hadn’t lucked out when he ran out of contract. As much as I like Kotoni when he plays like he did back end of this year I think Herbie is undoubtedly better and his long contract uncertainly helped with him staying over Herbie.

He probably would have got that coin here if he hadn’t lucked out when he ran out of contract. As much as I like Kotoni when he plays like he did back end of this year I think Herbie is undoubtedly better and his long contract uncertainly helped with him staying over Herbie.
I feel like Herbie will be even more elite at right centre next year

Not really broncos facilities for Herbie. It’s the old facility and ultimately isn’t it a public park anyway , just happens to be outside the leagues club

Slow off season

Not really broncos facilities for Herbie. It’s the old facility and ultimately isn’t it a public park anyway , just happens to be outside the leagues club

Slow off season
When you leave a job, regardless of whether you have mates there, do you go back and still pitch in with the “old crew” no. You show your new employer you’re keen…it’s just weird. **** off Herbie

Slow off season
I drove past a HUGE sign with herie on it in the city yesterday with herbie on it saying join he dolphins.... its not a good look doesn't exactly show you are keen to go there. He could have just as easily trained with the dolphins boys

I hear you @Santa. Truth be told, he was enormous in the second half of the season.
Let’s not forget though, he threw 3 passes his whole career, 4 of which were hospital passes and the other 5 went to ground. I exaggerate for effect!
I am very confident the new chemistry will mean the work load is shared between the back 5 and we will be an even bigger threat on both sides 🙏🏻🔥

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.