404698317 3513431415535574 8229024522327581936 n

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Great sign for dolphins fans
This is a bit odd.
Words from Herbie
Probably the [Broncos] contract wasn’t where I wanted it and there were a couple of things that didn’t really favour me going forward and trying to push myself more and more.
The Dolphins were the best fit for me and I’m pretty keen to join them next year and work under Wayne [Bennett].

This doesn't look like the Dolphins are the best fit if your still training with broncos players at broncos facilities..

Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
He'll probably get a shot at FB or play right edge at Dolphins. He seemed to have wanted a position change besides coin.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
He'll probably get a shot at FB or play right edge at Dolphins. He seemed to have wanted a position change besides coin.
He probably would have got that coin here if he hadn’t lucked out when he ran out of contract. As much as I like Kotoni when he plays like he did back end of this year I think Herbie is undoubtedly better and his long contract uncertainly helped with him staying over Herbie.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He probably would have got that coin here if he hadn’t lucked out when he ran out of contract. As much as I like Kotoni when he plays like he did back end of this year I think Herbie is undoubtedly better and his long contract uncertainly helped with him staying over Herbie.
I feel like Herbie will be even more elite at right centre next year

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Not really broncos facilities for Herbie. It’s the old facility and ultimately isn’t it a public park anyway , just happens to be outside the leagues club

Slow off season

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Not really broncos facilities for Herbie. It’s the old facility and ultimately isn’t it a public park anyway , just happens to be outside the leagues club

Slow off season
When you leave a job, regardless of whether you have mates there, do you go back and still pitch in with the “old crew” no. You show your new employer you’re keen…it’s just weird. **** off Herbie

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015

Slow off season
I drove past a HUGE sign with herie on it in the city yesterday with herbie on it saying join he dolphins.... its not a good look doesn't exactly show you are keen to go there. He could have just as easily trained with the dolphins boys

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
I hear you @Santa. Truth be told, he was enormous in the second half of the season.
Let’s not forget though, he threw 3 passes his whole career, 4 of which were hospital passes and the other 5 went to ground. I exaggerate for effect!
I am very confident the new chemistry will mean the work load is shared between the back 5 and we will be an even bigger threat on both sides 🙏🏻🔥

Active Now

• Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Redux
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.