Flegler
Hunt
Fifita
Dearden
Martin
Croft
Isaako (!)
Bullemor (?)

Well associated enough to break the lock down and go to the opening of their barber shop .
So basically no association? Cool.

Just comes back to people on here who just have no realism and think all the players should never leave the club. Almost any player that would be good value and help us win games should be looked at, there are very few exceptions.

Just comes back to people on here who just have no realism and think all the players should never leave the club. Almost any player that would be good value and help us win games should be looked at, there are very few exceptions.

Realism tells me don`t make the same mistake twice .

Look, the chances are low. Obviously there are discipline and attitude adjustments needed. If it was a small value contract, reggies, prove yourself, work hard and play a simple roll - why would you not consider it?

The reports of toxic behavior is more than one source - but walking back into the club knowing everyone knows that - would be pretty heavy and embarrassing. If he was serious, it would be head down, shut mouth and work for the goal.

It prob wont happen, but hypothetical speaking. Wayne would sort him and manage him.

Look, the chances are low. Obviously there are discipline and attitude adjustments needed. If it was a small value contract, reggies, prove yourself, work hard and play a simple roll - why would you not consider it?

The reports of toxic behavior is more than one source - but walking back into the club knowing everyone knows that - would be pretty heavy and embarrassing. If he was serious, it would be head down, shut mouth and work for the goal.

It prob wont happen, but hypothetical speaking. Wayne would sort him and manage him.

I don’t think we have to take a risk on him. I thought he would turn it all around at Canterbury but that obviously didn’t work out.

The risk isn’t him being shit and taking up some of our cap, it’s the toxic attitude.

TPJ hit some poor form, was dropped and playing in a struggling club. Instead of putting his head down and working hard for himself and mates, he threw his toys out of the cott, said he was having no fun and left league.

That is a shit attitude and not one I would like near the club.

ScreenScreenshot 2024 01 11 at 17 04 06 Walters confirms Broncos rookies NRL debut No1 recru

Screenda5766d36cc946bb2bbdf380fad1203e

Kevvie:

"Most people are tall for me, but Ben Te Kura's exceptional. He’s another good young talent of ours. He’s come back in pretty good shape and he’s still growing into his body. Some of the skills he’s shown … I particularly liked the way he played last year in the New Zealand A game. I thought he was very good there. There’s big expectations for him to just come through in his development pathway. We expect him to be playing some NRL at some stage this season. We expect Ben to come through this year and play some NRL. He will start in the Queensland Cup and work his way through.”​
“We’re looking at everyone in the squad. We had three guys sit out last year’s grand final in Xavier, Corey Jensen and Marty Taupau. They’re going to put themselves in the frame in the next six weeks and into round one. There’s plenty of competition for spots. We encourage our younger players to come through and work hard and learn from guys like Patty and Payne.”​
Ballard:

“Jesse has sprained his ankle yesterday at training. We will aim to have him back in action for the trial against the Cowboys in Mackay.”​
"Jordan Riki is also on the comeback from shoulder surgery and targeting a round 1 return."​
"Fletcher Baker has been sidelined after groin surgery. He has been on restricted duties and is pushing to make an appearance in the trials."​

Controversial TPJ: Sign him up on a cheap deal. Keep him playing reggies make him buy in. Hes 27/28. If hes going to mature at any point - it will be around this age. He wanted to be a superstar before playing like one. Bulldogs would have been a huge learning curve for him. If he doesn't, no big deal, no contract next year.
Please NO! Hard no. Not anywhere near the Broncos. The shop is this way if you wish to purchase Broncos merchandise, otherwise **** right off TPJ. Never again.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • Manifesto
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Santa
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.