2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

F 7f 91a8AAk33u

Conspiracy theory - Mam and Walsh have already agreed to terms. But as Broncos are owned by newscorp, they keep the story going as long as possibly to generate media revenue....
it can't be announced till after the cooling down period is done though I'm pretty sure if it has been done already.

it wouldn't surprise me if they start going on hyperdrive with it once they know it's already signed but.

it can't be announced till after the cooling down period is done though I'm pretty sure if it has been done already.

it wouldn't surprise me if they start going on hyperdrive with it once they know it's already signed but.
Pretty sure there’s no cooling down period internally.

Pretty sure there’s no cooling down period internally.
Well it was done with Haas, the articles got really wacky just before he signed(officially) and knowing that newscorp would of known it was signed weeks earlier it would have been on purpose.

Train and Trials complete list.

Rory Ferguson (Souths Logan Magpies)
Ethan Quai-Ward (Souths Logan Magpies)
Matt Milson (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
Kurt Falls (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
Kalolo Saitaua (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
Josh Stuckey (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
Cooper Page-Wilson (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
Josh Patston (Burleigh Bears)
Creedence Toia (Burleigh Bears)
Bailey Butler (Burleigh Bears)

Not much content coming out of the Broncos at the moment
Pat Carrigan, Kotoni Staggs, Payne Haas and Selwyn Cobbo are still on holiday, for at least a few more weeks.

What happened to Ofoa? Sorry can't remember his last name but was on a train and trial last year and was impressive in the trials and then disappeared.

What happened to Ofoa? Sorry can't remember his last name but was on a train and trial last year and was impressive in the trials and then disappeared.
Think he played a couple games for Wynnum? I personally wasn't impressed with his trial game

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.