2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

Is it just me or were the NRL promo interviews during the NFL a whole heap of cringe?

So with US commentators saying 'Rugby', Campbell Graham wanting to showcase our 'product' and then Aaron Woods trying to downplay how soft as shit our scrums are and that no pushing was allowed, it just looked like a whole heap of amateur hour.

Is it just me or were the NRL promo interviews during the NFL a whole heap of cringe?

So with US commentators saying 'Rugby', Campbell Graham wanting to showcase our 'product' and then Aaron Woods trying to downplay how soft as shit our scrums are and that no pushing was allowed, it just looked like a whole heap of amateur hour.
Campbell Graham was basically pointless... Woods had already talked about the collisions and then his contribution was to bash each other... him being a back should've spoken about the flashy stuff that the game brings.

For scrum thing he should've said the play they were showing is more of a union ruck and maul thing and that's like 90% of their game... our game is spreading the ball, running in open spaces and far faster than union, etc.

I think the tush push or whatever isnt necessarily liked in the NFL... so try and move away from that with what we bring.

The worst part of the whole cross was the footage they showed as highlights... it was rubbish.

Woods hasn't run hard for like 10yrs now, but Graham has put on big shots and scored good tries in recent years... use some of that shit FFS

I watched the Denan Kemp interview with Leota and Fisher Harris and the main thing that stood out to me was where they said after losing the GF to Melbourne they realised they were being "too nice" to the other teams they were playing. I hope Haas and Patty learn from that and stop being so nice next year.
I have the perfect "stop being so nice" coach.

Screen4e161787b6e45d46adef0219b7460b73

If one of paix or t sailor go we will have SIX top 30 spots available. SIX. Surely there's something in the background happening, surely.
Pretty sure the math is wrong on the numbers we currently have 3 spots available and any additional releases would be 4 or 5 respectively. Would mean deals would need to be made but nothing of substance we aren’t in a position for that.

Pretty sure the math is wrong on the numbers we currently have 3 spots available and any additional releases would be 4 or 5 respectively. Would mean deals would need to be made but nothing of substance we aren’t in a position for that.
Screenshot 20231212 223812 Chrome

Seems right to me.

Herbie being publicly humiliated here, forced to share HIS PRECIOUS with literal nobodies:

Needs work on his left to right pass .
On their chest Herb , not at their groin bro .
Especially if he thinks he is going to play right centre . Jamayne won`t be happy with that kind of pass .

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.