Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Jamal Shibisaki with a double as the Cowboys affiliates prove too strong over the Storm affiliates with two quality wins.

It's just a question of whether Jamal will play NRL before the Origin period. I've got his name jotted down for Magic Round, if not sooner against the Tigers as a 10 minute cameo.

Spoil me Todd.

Given Luki's injury, you might get your wish next week.

Slow on the draw, but just noticed Cole Geyer has left the Storm system to link up with Burleigh.

That's a pretty handy replacement for Politoni. I presume he played a similar role as Verrills and Cogger where he shifted Murray to lock?

It only happened a week ago. Not sure what went on there, but he asked to go to the GC.

No one replaces Pat on the field or in our hearts.

The Jets with their first win since 2022.

vTyla7.gif

I wonder how Ben Cross is feeling? This coaching gig might not be that bad after all.

The Jets with their first win since 2022.

vTyla7.gif

I wonder how Ben Cross is feeling? This coaching gig might not be that bad after all.

I'd think pretty hollow seeing as it's against a new club with a bunch of nobodies that's running last

But hey, a win is a win I guess

I'd think pretty hollow seeing as it's against a new club with a bunch of nobodies that's running last

But hey, a win is a win I guess
That same team put 40+ points on them twice last year.

Take them any way you can get them.

Sualauvi Faalogo two tries for the North Sydney Bears yesterday- sad he's not in Cup anymore.
Given Paps has come back somehow strongly, where do they even play this guy in first?

i was watching mozer in the south’s games honestly this guy might come into the starting side closer than I thought every thing he was doing around the ruck he’s something special

i was watching mozer in the south’s games honestly this guy might come into the starting side closer than I thought every thing he was doing around the ruck he’s something special
I hope that's completely true because I want to see him succeed 100%.

Pretty even between Mozer and Bryant.

Braynt tackled like a demon but Mozer pulled his forwards onto the ball and did 456 crash plays.

Braynt made a line break so probably won that battle. Bryant gave away three penalties though- firey nutter.

Bryant, 57 minutes, 37 tackles one miss- off the bench. One line break.
Mozer-60 minutes, 31 tackles and two misses. Mozer dropped three balls which isn't very like him.

Pretty dour game for running from dummy half.

Te Kura no missed tackles from 20 but dropped two balls and gave away a penalty.

You obviously didn't want it close enough..
Maybe the more you prey the better mozier will get.
He wasn't that great at all.
Mistakes , drop balls.
Watch his service very closely.
Replay the game again.
In his 2nd stint his left to right passing was disgraceful.
Lucky to land 2/8.
That's a hookers bread and butter.
Should be able to deliver a quality ball blind folded.
He isn't no where near where he needs to be.
He needs more time to develop and own his craft.
Defensively he isnt great either.

I'm not saying he doesnt have potential but time will tell
But no need to piss in the kids pockets, be honest and transparent at least

These guys still have a bit to go before they make kevys first grade side. If it was siebold he would have thrown them all to the wolves

You obviously didn't want it close enough..
Maybe the more you prey the better mozier will get.
He wasn't that great at all.
Mistakes , drop balls.
Watch his service very closely.
Replay the game again.
In his 2nd stint his left to right passing was disgraceful.
Lucky to land 2/8.
That's a hookers bread and butter.
Should be able to deliver a quality ball blind folded.
He isn't no where near where he needs to be.
He needs more time to develop and own his craft.
Defensively he isnt great either.

I'm not saying he doesnt have potential but time will tell
But no need to piss in the kids pockets, be honest and transparent at least
read this as a poem 7/10 would read again

My guess is Sailor doesn't play this weekend.

My guess is Sailor doesn't play this weekend.

I'd almost go the other way; Sailor has played twice this year and if he doesn't play this week has to play NRL after a two-week break.

Been lots of rust the last two weeks, a week off might not achieve what you want.

Willison played last week- reduced minutes and they knew Payne was a small chance to be right.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncs30
  • RolledOates
  • bb_gun
  • broncotville
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • broncoscope
  • Dash
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • MrRobot
  • Wolfie
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.