Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Kobe Tararo looking very destructive and very fit this year

There goal line defence is rank. I don’t think I have seen such a dominant side lose a game like this. 4th against the run try.

Mozer only has himself to blame there, he wasn't square and when the ref told him he hesitated in the tackle.

Sheesh. He's got some mongrel in him doesn't he

He is fucking ready. I wouldn’t necessarily select him yet but he is ready.

Broncos 0/3 today.

Souths first half was terrible, they look so scattered and unsure about how they're going to play or score.

That improved in the second half when they remembered you can work to a spot and find a player one on one.

Broncos wise, thought Sailor had his mind somewhere else, it's his team so when he's off a bit then Souths are off a lot.

Te Kura, had some good runs, but they didn't utilise him or his runs. Bar the try which was good.

Pereira- strong runs, just what he does.

Mozer- was similar to Souths, kicked at odd times, flick pass that wasn't on.

Broncos 0/3 today.

Souths first half was terrible, they look so scattered and unsure about how they're going to play or score.

That improved in the second half when they remembered you can work to a spot and find a player one on one.

Broncos wise, thought Sailor had his mind somewhere else, it's his team so when he's off a bit then Souths are off a lot.

Te Kura, had some good runs, but they didn't utilise him or his runs. Bar the try which was good.

Pereira- strong runs, just what he does.

Mozer- was similar to Souths, kicked at odd times, flick pass that wasn't on.
Souths definitely looked clunky in the 20 but they were definitely the better team. A lack of any end of set option really hurt them though. Mozer most definitely should not have been the option.

Souths look like there is a very strong team there if they can get a kicking game in there. Think Kelly and even Black would do wonders for this team.

Fineanganofo two tries again this week, he's like Mam was he's fun to watch.

He's so hard to stop, very interesting watching his runs, his drive and height make him close to impossible to stop.

Two colts games in 23- two tries, eight Meninga games 12 tries in 23 and four in 24 in two games.

You'll take 18 tries in 14 games from your hooker.

Wynnum massive let down, just so much dumb football.

Hunt- that overs line he ran to go into touch pretty much sums up their day. Just selfish dumb football. The gap that Pat went through was massive I don't know how you can get your spacing so wrong.

Delouise tried hard.

Paix made what seemed a lot of tackles, but it didn't get them or him anywhere.

Madden- Was two minutes of football.

Stat test next to my eye test.

Hunt- nine missed tackles.
Paix 26 tackles.

Wynnum's lack of forward play- PNG sets 43m and Wynnum 27.

Stands out to me I didn't think Paix ran at all but he ran twice for 21m. That's an outstanding return on running investment. Wynnum didn't think to do that more.

Full game and ran twice, when his team couldn't get a set moving seems strange.

Most unlike Bears performance in 10 years.

Norths 600 more running metres.
Norths 25 tackle breaks Bears 5.
I said Rogers was all over the place- Norths 17 kicks, Bears 8. Bears no attacking kicks and no repeated sets.

Bears nearly 50 more tackles.

Willison 10 runs and 109m but I don't think he was as effective as he could be which was due to Polotoni going off.

Karapani- a try but one hit up is not enough and jamming in and taking no one is frowned on too. Two handling errors too.

Rogers-Kicking game was a major let down.

Stats to back up my Sailor was somewhere else on Saturday night observation.

Sailor- 80 minutes, 15 runs, 187m that's pretty good you might say?

No line break assists, no try assists, and not one line engaged run- three tackles breaks.

Pereira- 187m from 18 runs- that's just standard Jordan.

Mozer-57 minutes, 9 runs, 78m, 1 line break assists, I don't count the try assist- just a pass to a forward to score. 38 tackles.

Te Kura- One try, really aggressive and fired up against his old team, 8 runs, 78m, 3 tackle breaks, 14 tackles.

Very uninspired- Souths had 38 more runs at Redcliffe and could only manage three tries.

Stats to back up my Sailor was somewhere else on Saturday night observation.

Sailor- 80 minutes, 15 runs, 187m that's pretty good you might say?

No line break assists, no try assists, and not one line engaged run- three tackles breaks.

Pereira- 187m from 18 runs- that's just standard Jordan.

Mozer-57 minutes, 9 runs, 78m, 1 line break assists, I don't count the try assist- just a pass to a forward to score. 38 tackles.

Te Kura- One try, really aggressive and fired up against his old team, 8 runs, 78m, 3 tackle breaks, 14 tackles.

Very uninspired- Souths had 38 more runs at Redcliffe and could only manage three tries.
I think if you get a halfback better than Finnegan in that side like Kelly they would have been far better.

Thought for how little dolphins got into the opposing 20 or 10 for that matter it’s pretty poor to have 28 points against you.

I think if you get a halfback better than Finnegan in that side like Kelly they would have been far better.

Thought for how little dolphins got into the opposing 20 or 10 for that matter it’s pretty poor to have 28 points against you.

That holds no weight, they recruited him to be the half from the Cutters. If he's not the man that's on Souths.

Magpies moved Trew and Leota to the centres this week- that's a big centre pairing.

Won't matter if they can't get them the ball. Tweed are top of the table hard gig this week.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.