NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Now the media is dragging walshy and Payne into it 🙄🙄

lol this proves that journalism is dead and sensationalism and narritive is the new way of reporting.

This is a really obvious example of it but it's been this way for quite a while.

My personal favorite is when there's a young fringe player who does something and the headline reads "NRL Star" with an image of the fringe first grader close enough to have a snap taken with someone like Payne Haas. Then they focus in on Haas as much as they can in the image without completely cropping out the actual player who is under scrutiny, it's a joke.

All for a click or three, it's pathetic.

Only got round to watching the presser the club put up now and I couldn't even finish it it was that painful to listen to those idiots try and bait a headline out of them.

Someone earlier said the questioning was punishment enough for the boys and I agree, but I also would've been fine to have them each make the initial statement each and then cut it there. what a waste of everyone's time and energy

Only got round to watching the presser the club put up now and I couldn't even finish it it was that painful to listen to those idiots try and bait a headline out of them.

Someone earlier said the questioning was punishment enough for the boys and I agree, but I also would've been fine to have them each make the initial statement each and then cut it there. what a waste of everyone's time and energy
What's worse is they are now adding further video beat up. It is a joke. Fronting up should have shut it down. If we were spooners this wouldn't see the light of day. maybe it envokes a siege mentality for the lads.

They need to get cameras at training...i have seen more proper dust ups at training with actual blood spilled than a drunken grapple

As I have said previously, just because he tried to get Pat in a cab doesn't mean he was blameless. He wouldn't be wearing a part of this if he was blameless. You don't make the club captain apologise to the media if he didn't have a part to play.
I've seen no evidence that he did anything wrong, that's all I need.

I see your point in bold above, but I don't think that rises to the level of proving guilt. Putting the captain out there saying 'we' got it wrong even if 'he' personally didn't is leadership 101. It doesn't have to mean he is guilty.

Until there is actual evidence of his guilt, then we should assume innocence.

I've seen no evidence that he did anything wrong, that's all I need.

I see your point in bold above, but I don't think that rises to the level of proving guilt. Putting the captain out there saying 'we' got it wrong even if 'he' personally didn't is leadership 101. It doesn't have to mean he is guilty.

Until there is actual evidence of his guilt, then we should assume innocence.

Tbh, I had a chat to somebody who was actually pulling them apart. There is a bit more to this episode than is out there in the media. While I don't think it's going to cause much of an issue with the players, its not that serious, it's probably rather lucky everything wasn't caught on camera.

I still maintain though regardless of anything, you don't throw your club captain under the bus if he hasn't played a role in this. I don't see that as good leadership from anyone. If Carrigan was the main trouble maker, he should be fronting the media by himself. He's more than capable of dealing with this without anyone protecting him.

They need to get cameras at training...i have seen more proper dust ups at training with actual blood spilled than a drunken grapple
They Have a Drone I saw that on Sunday Morning

This is a really obvious example of it but it's been this way for quite a while.

My personal favorite is when there's a young fringe player who does something and the headline reads "NRL Star" with an image of the fringe first grader close enough to have a snap taken with someone like Payne Haas. Then they focus in on Haas as much as they can in the image without completely cropping out the actual player who is under scrutiny, it's a joke.

All for a click or three, it's pathetic.

How about this one .
Over the hill Union player aquitted in sex scandal ; league is an option . LOL .

‘It’s a possibility’: Wallabies veteran open to code switch to NRL​

He has played 95 Tests for the Wallabies.​

https://www.zerotackle.com/its-a-possibility-wallabies-veteran-open-to-code-switch-to-nrl-205978/

How about this one .
Over the hill Union player aquitted in sex scandal ; league is an option . LOL .

‘It’s a possibility’: Wallabies veteran open to code switch to NRL​

He has played 95 Tests for the Wallabies.​

https://www.zerotackle.com/its-a-possibility-wallabies-veteran-open-to-code-switch-to-nrl-205978/

When they play only a handful of games for us and go to a shit club, only to get labelled a Bronco's Star after taking to their missus. I have seen that too.

Milford must have been lurking in the bushes licking his lips than.
38iqvl

Active Now

• Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • Manofoneway
  • dasherhalo
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.