PLAYER Adam Reynolds

GHQUKGbbUAA48Bd

Well that little bit of news says it all about our previous coach does it not? How can a forward pack not know basic setups? What was Pies drilling into them ffs? Load music and dance moves it seems FMD!
And our development and recruitment of players to guide the young forwards.
Signings like Ryan James and Marty would of done alot for this group along with Reynolds and Capewell.

Well that little bit of news says it all about our previous coach does it not? How can a forward pack not know basic setups? What was Pies drilling into them ffs? Load music and dance moves it seems FMD!
I think that lack of knowledge is why Seibold struggled so much... and then it was compounded by offloading every experienced player we had on the books!!

I think he has ideas, but the players didnt know what he was talking about and he probably had to keep simplifying it into oblivion.

Weren't there stories about how Kevvie had to dumb it all down as well and keep it super simple for them after being with them for awhile.

I think things are improving now though:
- Patty has become a ball player in the middle
- Payne shows some ball playing.
- The forwards always pair up and run supports
- Walsh on the block plays and out there barking orders, etc.

I do wonder if it's drilled into younger NSWRL players more than QRL players though??

NSWRL seem to win the younger rep games, but not necessarily first grade origin when Qlders have been in NRL setups for awhile.

Is it because structured footy is just drilled into them through tight affiliation with NRL teams ie Panthers, Parra, etc. have grades from U10's through to first grade

I think that lack of knowledge is why Seibold struggled so much... and then it was compounded by offloading every experienced player we had on the books!!

I think he has ideas, but the players didnt know what he was talking about and he probably had to keep simplifying it into oblivion.

Weren't there stories about how Kevvie had to dumb it all down as well and keep it super simple for them after being with them for awhile.

I think things are improving now though:
- Patty has become a ball player in the middle
- Payne shows some ball playing.
- The forwards always pair up and run supports
- Walsh on the block plays and out there barking orders, etc.

I do wonder if it's drilled into younger NSWRL players more than QRL players though??

NSWRL seem to win the younger rep games, but not necessarily first grade origin when Qlders have been in NRL setups for awhile.

Is it because structured footy is just drilled into them through tight affiliation with NRL teams ie Panthers, Parra, etc. have grades from U10's through to first grade
I remember the caretaker coach that took over from Seibold when he was fired into the sun said that it was like he had to draw pictures for some of them. Our team was thick as two bricks back then.

I remember the caretaker coach that took over from Seibold when he was fired into the sun said that it was like he had to draw pictures for some of them. Our team was thick as two bricks back then.
I feel like they still have some issues, but getting better.

Couple weeks back against rorters and we keep attacking down the right side with Riki in centre and Kobe's first appearance at second rower.

Would've been nice to see them adjust and focus their attack elsewhere... they did eventually, but then we lost Ezra and Mariner and were effectively done

Yeah, it says a bit about the average IQ of the team when Patty “bra” Carrigan seems like a valedictorian compared to the rest of them.

What was Kevvie doing in 2021?

Why did we have to wait until Reynolds came for some basics to be drilled into the team?

What if Alfie didn’t convince Kevvie to sign Reyno? Where would we be?

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • john1420
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Spike
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.