Are the fans "over" the Broncos?

I actually don't think I've ever seen Lodge play. There's big wraps on him. Is he a mammoth? Is he destructive? Any YouTube links of him?

There'll be others here that've seen him play a lot more than me. But from what I've seen he is a strong ball carrier and has a surprisingly good passing game.

If he carries his QCup form into the NRL he'll be a great pickup.

There'll be others here that've seen him play a lot more than me. But from what I've seen he is a strong ball carrier and has a surprisingly good passing game.

If he carries his QCup form into the NRL he'll be a great pickup.

Runs hard, hits hard, can step at the line and has a pretty good passing game as you’ve mentioned and has the size we have been lacking for years at 6’4 and 110kgs (according to QRL stats for 2017).

Watching a few Redcliffe games this year has shown enough to me, to recommend that we should be going hard after him. He isn’t the total solution to our pack’s woes, but he would be a very good addition.

Edit: purely from a playing point of view.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • Spoon
  • eggstar10
  • Skathen
  • Fozz
  • broncotville
  • Sproj
  • Froosh
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Manofoneway
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosMan
  • Jeza23
  • lynx000
  • Midean
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.