OFFICIAL Ashley Taylor to Titans

Should Ash Taylor Be Promoted ASAP

• He's A Dud, Stupid Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am obviously not going to name names, but i know somebody that knows him pretty well. He told me this a few weeks ago tbf.

And i dont expect anyone to just believe what i have said. I'm not stupid, anyone can post anything and i wouldn't take offence to anyone not believing it either. I think you have to kind of expect it on a message board!

Hmm he could be dissilusioned or its maybe a case of Chinese whispers and he's actually just getting a spot in the top25? More likely... No way bennett is guaranteeing spots in the 17 so far out from the start of the season (for fringe players - let alone ones who don't even have a contract to the club :/ )

Yeah sorry mate. . Don't see it being a thing

Hmm he could be dissilusioned or its maybe a case of Chinese whispers and he's actually just getting a spot in the top25? More likely... No way bennett is guaranteeing spots in the 17 so far out from the start of the season (for fringe players - let alone ones who don't even have a contract to the club :/ )

TBF, it's not the first time rumours have popped up about him regretting the decision. Given the club he's at, it's to be expected I guess.

Well, regardless, unless Henry is a liar it looks like he'll be getting his shot at first grade this seasons and I am personally excited to see how he goes. Him being there will make me dislike the Titans just a little less and I hope he has a blinder.

All good.

I got told he was having second thoughts just before the story broke about Reynolds being linked with the titans, i think i did post it up on here. I would say he is in with a good chance of playing now though, well you would think so with Elgeys injury.

I couldn't see any coach guaranteeing spots either. Players need to be kept on their toes.

well I can honestly wish the bloke all the best, i really feel for the titans (sort of how i felt for the cowboys this time last year, but alas no more...), i never got to watch much of the 20s so cant say what Taylor has going for him other than a kicking game and benji-like touch-footyish running game in a non-defence orientated comp, but whatever hopes i had of him ever being ushered back in to the BB system evaporates if this kid is pitchforked into the starting #7 for outright 'spoon faves in an environment cannibalising itself over its inane inability to accomplish anythign but mediocrity

but yeah.. good luck to him i spose

Well, regardless, unless Henry is a liar it looks like he'll be getting his shot at first grade this seasons and I am personally excited to see how he goes. Him being there will make me dislike the Titans just a little less and I hope he has a blinder.

ha my thoughts exactly

well I can honestly wish the bloke all the best, i really feel for the titans (sort of how i felt for the cowboys this time last year, but alas no more...), i never got to watch much of the 20s so cant say what Taylor has going for him other than a kicking game and benji-like touch-footyish running game in a non-defence orientated comp, but whatever hopes i had of him ever being ushered back in to the BB system evaporates if this kid is pitchforked into the starting #7 for outright 'spoon faves in an environment cannibalising itself over its inane inability to accomplish anythign but mediocrity

but yeah.. good luck to him i spose

Ah crap. Sorry mate. This was supposed to be a reply to a completely other thread about a broncos player. . My bad! ! Ignore my post completely!

Hahaha what a twat.

I agree. Taylor will be there round 1

I don't understand the hate for the titans. Can't hate on something so much less fortunate than what we are / have.

Ah crap. Sorry mate. This was supposed to be a reply to a completely other thread about a broncos player. . My bad! ! Ignore my post completely!

Hahaha what a twat.

I agree. Taylor will be there round 1

LOL sorry didnt even see the original post..

yep same, tho i cant not point out all the rubbish decisions they make - its hard to outright hate them, hell im even thinking about buying a cheap membership option for them as well coz im kind of rooting for em in an underdog kinda way!

the Cowboys on the other hand (for the past 3 months..)

anyways, jsut what Taylor's gotten himself into is fascinating, im confident its not a premiership at the expense of the Bronx so onward and upward i say, i hope he smashes it and Elgey is wearing the 6 in 2017

LOL sorry didnt even see the original post..

yep same, tho i cant not point out all the rubbish decisions they make - its hard to outright hate them, hell im even thinking about buying a cheap membership option for them as well coz im kind of rooting for em in an underdog kinda way!

the Cowboys on the other hand (for the past 3 months..)

anyways, jsut what Taylor's gotten himself into is fascinating, im confident its not a premiership at the expense of the Bronx so onward and upward i say, i hope he smashes it and Elgey is wearing the 6 in 2017

I agree with this. Except the Cowboys part. I was almost routing for them too this year and am glad they won. We have a great time ahead of us now of dominance so I'm glad as a proud QLDer, Thurston achieved his dream.

I wasn't hurt by the gf loss like everyone else. It was a fascinating and frantic game. Was almost playing out like it was all predetermined

I think the issue with the Titans is they have never really done anything worth caring about. I feel they do not have a brand, they have no history, no real style. For me they almost feel like a English Super Leauge side, often filled with other NRL clubs unwanted or old players.

I think the issue with the Titans is they have never really done anything worth caring about. I feel they do not have a brand, they have no history, no real style. For me they almost feel like a English Super Leauge side, often filled with other NRL clubs unwanted or old players.
Kinda agree with this. My biggest gripe is that they have miserably failed to identify with the region and engage the community. For years they didn't even support or sponsor the local RL excellence school programs, with clubs like Eels and Raiders (and of course Broncos) regularly poaching kids before they even became aware of them.

Add that to their penchant to recruit NSW'kers en masse for a long time, the result was alienating the Qld population that could and probably would have stood behind them.

He's started the season pretty well for a rookie. Better than JNikorima at least.

He is a ripper. Unfortunately the Broncos just couldn't keep them all. I really like his kicking game and subtle passing game.

I'm glad he's playing FG, even if it's at the fucking Tits...

I am very biased as well, but I have no doubt he will be one of the top halfbacks in the NRL within a few years.

dunno.. will be interesting to see how it pans out in 2017 with elgey back in the frame..

dunno.. will be interesting to see how it pans out in 2017 with elgey back in the frame..

please ... his only competition is Roberts and Mortimer.

a good 2016 and he will be partnered with Elgey in the half for 2017

One thing about Taylor - he's bloody quick. I watched his try v Tigers and he looked to outrun Tedesco to score. Also good hands and good goal kicking.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • LittleDavey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • dasherhalo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.