Attn Rock

Wasn't this back when the rules for groundings were a bit less touchie with grounding and how much contact needed to be placed etc. Cause if anything it should have been benefit of the doubt. But at about 16 secs it looks like the ball hits just before his fingers get back on top of the ball and the next angle isn't close enough to tell.

First angle looks like the ball comes free. But second angle shows that that's because the left hand (shown in first angle) has come off the ball, but the right hand has stayed firmly planted on it.

But yes, under 2009 rules there would be absolutely no doubt, because there was no separation visible.

That's heartbreaking, totally a try

Seems like that Slater try wasn't so flukey after all - though, tbh, it was Darren, player of our generation...

I will never forget that try which was taken away from us... There is no doubt at all that this was a try..

I think this is his point

choppu.png

The Rock said:
LOL.....all class. Giving the finger and abusing fans. It's the Queensland way.

That bloke was the only NSW fan in the stadium what a joke

The Rock said:

That's why NSW fans are generally shit icon_thumbs_u

I think this was in reference to the slater try and that rocky though it was flukey, rather then focusing on a past no-try

correct me if I'm wrong coxy

Well that's a good point too.

My point was more that it was a bona fide, no holds barred **** up. Hayne's was a correct call.

PLUS, despite that set back - in the 69th minute - Queensland recovered and ended up drawing the game (thus winning the series).

NSW had a fair call go against them, dropped their heads, blinked and were down 18-2.

QLD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NSW

PLUS: the way NSW are carrying on you'd think there'd never been a bigger mistake in the history of the world.
Exhibit A. There has been...and it went in their favour.

In conclusion: quit ya whinging.

Coxy said:
Well that's a good point too.

My point was more that it was a bona fide, no holds barred **** up. Hayne's was a correct call.

PLUS, despite that set back - in the 69th minute - Queensland recovered and ended up drawing the game (thus winning the series).

NSW had a fair call go against them, dropped their heads, blinked and were down 18-2.

QLD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NSW

Exactly, I always think back to that try as one of the biggest mistakes in origin. When NSW have one like that taken away from them, then they can whinge.

God I love that choppy pic.
Rock - This is why NSW fans will never, ever understand. Call us what you want but it is absolute FACT that QLDers care more about SOO and if anyone says otherwise they are seriously delirious. QLDers take SOO to heart. It's personal when it comes to SOO time.
I laugh my head off every time NSW fans whinge about QLD having more spirit and bla bla bla. I've never seen NSW fans take a loss as hard as a hardcore QLD ever would. I'm might be seeing things through a maroon eye only but I just dont see blues fans getting into SOO like QLDers do. I just don't.

Coxy why did you get that link and not the link of a certain knock-on and other calls in a particular Game 3 2006 series.

QLD could have dropped their heads and whined about shocking referee mistakes, but they rallied and ended up with god scoring under the posts to start the dynasty.

QLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NSW

In whine stakes;
2 year old>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bellamy

The Rock said:

[icon_lol1.

As opposed to Blocker Roach who abused an official. Grade A tool.

Or Blues great Ricky Stuart, who got dropped from his rep coaching role for abusing a referee.

Would you like us to continue, Rock?

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • heartly87
  • Painin the Haas
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • The True King
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.