CRICKET Australia v Pakistan Series

Warner dropped at first slip - shock horror. Why don't they just leave Azam in there?

Warner's luck finally runs out, that was a good ball, exploded off the pitch.

Salman looking unplayable at times

Marnus and Smudge at the crease... better revert to bullshit garbage body line short balls with a stacked leg side to stifle runs and create a wicket out of boredom.

**** sake!!!

That should be two over shoulder... umps need to call them and **** this tactic off!!

Going off for light halfway through the second session on Day 2... if it's not rain then it's overcast conditions calling it.

May as well just **** off test cricket in Sydney altogether at this point.

I don't know how he hasn't blown his knee there, he left a crater in the outfield with his knee.

My goodness, Smith what were you thinking? Stacked onside field and so you hit it in the air into the stacked onside field.

Labs now goes to an absolute ripper, nothing he could do there, that is just a great ball. It really makes Smith's stupidity compounded now.

Australia in trouble because they have batted so slowly this morning.

My goodness, Smith what were you thinking? Stacked onside field and so you hit it in the air into the stacked onside field.
Smith finding a way to get himself out again.

Teams seem to be able to dry up his runs now and then just wait until he hits a lazy shot to get himself out....

Haha Shaffique just accidently fly kicked Jamal.

Beautiful bowling into the rough nothing much Marnus could do there. Well batted.

As for Smith I put it down to desire and enjoyment for the game dropping. I genuinely think he will try to beat in Usman for next to retire, his resting bitch face might have intensified but to me he just doesn’t look remotely as passionate or happy during the game and even in the sheds when you get vision and stuff and it shows in his ability to convert starts into 100’s. Still averaging nearly 60 there is no question about his position in the team but I do question how much longer he is willing to go. Travis’ ascension to co-VC might suggest he is next to retire.

The new doco will be a good insight into whether this is a hunch or not. But in my opinion his batting trends, his body language and even his physique and fitness don’t suggest he is quite as passionate and committed as he once was. I have no issues with that either he has given everything to his cricket he never switches off ever it seems so he was always likely to burn out quicker than others will be interesting to see if my hunch is right or not.

Can’t blame a 34 year old who has given everything to cricket to not be as intense on his cricket when he is still performing at a high level.

Still 100+ behind and now two new bats facing the new ball... this is where leaking 86 runs to short pitch nothing bowling at the last wicket could be the story of the test.

Head, Marsh and Carey need to combine for 150-200 on a deteriorating pitch.

Our middle and lower order have been put in some difficult positions this test series instead of the 3/400 that they're used to

That was a horrendous decision on Marsh there... he's looking for a pull shot and it hits him on the thigh pad, but he gives him out instantly.

The review quite rightly has it going well over the stumps.

Still 100+ behind and now two new bats facing the new ball... this is where leaking 86 runs to short pitch nothing bowling at the last wicket could be the story of the test.

Head, Marsh and Carey need to combine for 150-200 on a deteriorating pitch.

Our middle and lower order have been put in some difficult positions this test series instead of the 3/400 that they're used to

Kind of like the 50 extras from Pakistan lost them last test really.

Australia need a lead, no two ways about it. They aren't chasing anything significant on this pitch.

Active Now

• marw
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.