CRICKET Australia v West Indies

What clowns decided to swap the November Gabba test to a late January one tho?

Marnus getting caught out by the Gabba bounce again... maybe he should be playing a bit more shield cricket instead of ODI's

I don’t think marsh should be a lock in selection going forward. His approach of slogging every ball is now backfiring.

I don’t think marsh should be a lock in selection going forward. His approach of slogging every ball is now backfiring.
India will feast on him next summer

Honestly, good on Marsh for grabbing his opportunity since Headingly but the fact he’s batting number six in our TEST team just highlights the glaring dearth in batting talent & output we have in Australia at the moment

India will feast on him next summer
Wish they would give Hardie some experience in NZ if they’re intent on sticking with Smith as an opener.

Marsh barely bowls anymore, and when he does it’s non-threatening throwdowns. He has to justify his spot with the bat, and that ain’t looking pretty atm.

Aussies in strife. Gonna be up to the bowlers yet again to save us.

Bowled in crazy 40degree heat yesterday now they have to bat us out of trouble. They should just throw away their wickets and say FU to the batsmen lol

England must be livid that they missed out on this bloke

On the other side of the coin, for the love of all things good in cricket - there has to be a way to ensure this group of Windies fast bowlers continues to play Tests 🙏

Well this is pretty much it for Australia... batters have continued to be completely useless in this test with basically only Smudge turning up in the second innings.

Can't expect much out of Lyon and Hazelwood if there's much to chase... so basically down to Smudge and Cummins to get it home from here

That was an interesting innings from Starc... I'm guessing he was trying to break the chase, but maybe do it against someone that hasn't completely torn the batting lineup apart

Well this is pretty much it for Australia... can't expect much out of Lyon and Hazelwood if there's much to chase.

That was an interesting innings from Starc... I'm guessing he was trying to break the chase, but maybe do it against someone that hasn't completely torn the batting lineup apart
Cummins will save us

Well this is pretty much it for Australia... can't expect much out of Lyon and Hazelwood if there's much to chase.

Starc took the risk of being aggressive and it payed off and they spread the field. But he just kept hacking away like a moron.

Starc went hard 1 over too many

This is fantastic bowling

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.