CRICKET Australia v West Indies

Everyone looks like they're still in T20 mode... there's still 32 overs left!!

Will these two dig in and rotate through the middle overs... or will they lose their heads and get out swinging

Horrendous shot from Hardie... just gifting his wicket.

Should've been caught an over or so earlier, but has decided to throw away the second chance.

Ouch that bloke just copped a six straight to the eye because his hands didn't even attempt to close. That would have hurt!

I don't see the hype over McChicken and never have

Flash in the pan performances so far - not enough to get a cap and today showed this

Oh what a shame. He had to swing and unfortunately he gets out to one of the worst balls of the day. It is what it is, he needed to swing.

Abbott has absolutely saved this innings.

Pretty terrible performance from the batters yet again

So Hope scored a century off 15 balls last year, 123 (15) according the stats that Fox was showing. Excellent work by the graphics person.

Gross understatement..
IMG_8386.png

I didn’t think at the time and I still don’t believe we batted that poorly. This always looked a tough pitch to bat on. This garbage from coms about previous par totals was garbage considering it is very common knowledge how fucken shithouse this SCG pitch has been all summer long dating back to the start of the domestic season. They could have rotated strike a bit better but in all 260 isn’t a bad score that’s about par. I’d back our top bowlers to defend that on this pitch against any side. So I’d back this bowling attack against the Windies.

Champions trophy is heading towards this at the minute I would say:

1. Head
2. Inglis (WK)
3. Green
4. Smith
5. Marsh
6. Short
7. Maxwell
8. Cummins (C)
9. Starc
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

Labuschagne, Hardie, Carey and Kuhnemann/Sangha would likely also go as a 15 man squad.

Everything is covered that way, Abbott could get in over Hardie for sure but I think Hardie can bat 3 through and bowl pace well, also Green and marsh bowl pace.

I really like Sean but I do think that Hardie has the better balance to a 15 man squad and I’m almost certain all icc tournaments are 15 men squads. You always have to bring a back up keeper despite it being annoying for balance.

Confucius once said......

'If International One Day Cricket involving Australia is no longer relevant enough to be shown on free to air TV then Cricket Australia should be seriously concerned.'

Champions trophy is heading towards this at the minute I would say:

1. Head
2. Inglis (WK)
3. Green
4. Smith
5. Marsh
6. Short
7. Maxwell
8. Cummins (C)
9. Starc
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

Labuschagne, Hardie, Carey and Kuhnemann/Sangha would likely also go as a 15 man squad.

Everything is covered that way, Abbott could get in over Hardie for sure but I think Hardie can bat 3 through and bowl pace well, also Green and marsh bowl pace.

I really like Sean but I do think that Hardie has the better balance to a 15 man squad and I’m almost certain all icc tournaments are 15 men squads. You always have to bring a back up keeper despite it being annoying for balance.
Marsh has been really good at 3 and opening, he shouldn't be moved.

1. Head
2. Marsh
3. Smith
4. Green
5. Maxwell
6. Short/Hardie
7. Inglis
8. Cummins (C)
9. Starc
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.