BBL06 Discussion

No wonder Lynn constantly has shoulder issues, no one hits it as hard or as far as him. I've seen a lot of cricket and not even Symmo or Hayden hit it as hard as he does.

I keep saying it, put him in every Australian side.

Ball was found on the practice wickets- 121m. It was from the centre wicket too.

Lee and Dan Christian were not from the centre wicket yet still went about to the same spot so 5m short of Lynn's hit.

Viv hit one over the Clem Jones Stand.

Lynn should get a crack in the ODI series. Been in sensational form. Deserves a go ahead of the big show.

I have no issue with him being in the 20/20 team; but the one day team is winning and Lynn hasn't played a one day game for Queensland since October 2013.

That's hard to get a gig.

Chris Lynn has such a good eye. It is beautiful to watch. He and McCullum batting together was great last night. Have the Heat finally got their shit together?? I'm not confident but only because the bowling is pretty ordinary still. Steketee is bowling pretty well this year which is great. still lacking a genuine strike bowler though.

Steketee has been great and had his best game last night. I said at the start he would be pivotal this year and he has been terrific.

Wildermuth another good game last night too.

I have no issue with him being in the 20/20 team; but the one day team is winning and Lynn hasn't played a one day game for Queensland since October 2013.

That's hard to get a gig.

IMO he should take Bailey's spot. Bailey has been a great servent for us in ODIs, but he is not going to be there come England 2019. It is time to get Lynn some experience.

IMO he should take Bailey's spot. Bailey has been a great servent for us in ODIs, but he is not going to be there come England 2019. It is time to get Lynn some experience.
Plenty in the cue before Chris Lynn gets a shot. He will have to prove himself in a comp that doesn't contain a plethora of domestic cricketers and international has beens.

They will be wary of Lynn's shoulder and the fact he can't back up. He couldn't throw yesterday. He can get through a 20/20 game but it extends his shoulders as much as they can go.

He's played 37 Shield games since March 2010 and 29 One Day games for Queensland since February 2010.

He got through the A series v India and South Africa in July-August getting some runs but then his shoulder went again. 10 games in a month killed it.

He averaged 29 across those 10 games with one not out. 261 runs with three 50's. He batted at three bar one game where Wade went in before him.

Selectors will be wary of picking him for a series of games with any confidence he can get through.

Wouldn't you hate to bowl to this Heat line up. Pierson and McCullum up first to blast, get one of them out, you've got Lynn the hardest hitter possibly ever, then the steady hands of Ross and Burns and Cutting to come in and finish it off.

Lynn seemed to be hampered by that shoulder injury tonight

Lynn was holding his shoulder plenty last game as well, wouldn't surprise me if it's gone again, he'll need another reconstruction after this BBL season finishes.

He really doesn't need to swing as hard as he does, he could still clear the boundary at half strength.

Great ball by Swepson to get rid of Billings, nice wrong un.

Great bowling Wildermuth, gets Haddin and game back on. Can the Heat still another victory from the jaws of defeat?

Cutting gets Hughes first ball of the last over. 3 needed off 5 and in comes number 9. This is tight.

Some garbage bowling as usual. So much legside shit that got deservedly punished. We should've won that at least 3 overs ago.

Is Badree the least athletic cricketer ever? Has zero speed off the mark and is a liability in the field

Ross has me worried. Getting squared up by balls outside off pretty badly. Can't sweep everything mate.

Steketee had an ordinary night with the ball. Cutting is getting wickets at the right time, but it'd be nice if he could go at less than 10 an over

I'm really happy with our spin combination of Badree & Swepson, they're awesome. If we want to be the best team in the comp we need a better pace attack however, Cutting & Steketee bowling at the death isn't ideal.

Cuttings bowing has regressed something shocking

Lynn jarred his shoulder fielding. He's going to Perth.

Cuttings bowing has regressed something shocking

Hasn't really been the same since he was a chance to play Test a few years ago and has been really up and down ever since

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brotherdu
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • barker
  • mrslong
  • HVbronco
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.