BBL06 Discussion

An ordinary performance from the Heat last night. A win there would have been really nice. Badree out for the next game and Lynn unlikely to play will likely see us with 3 wins and 2 loses. If Lynn and Badree are out for the rest of the tournament it could be all she wrote for the Brisbane Heat.

.@HeatBBL spinner Samuel Badree set to miss two weeks of action with a grade one hamstring strain

Lynn playing which is great but Swepson is such a gun in the making, has so much variety.

Of course Cutting continues to have two lengths - short and leg side / short and wide.

Not a bad bowling performance from the 5 guys we had to choose from. I really don't particularly rate Buchanan but he took a few nice catches and jagged a few wickets some how.

I know it's bad to hope for a wicket but I wanna watch Lynn crack a few out of the ground.

Man I love watching our batting line up. They are just so deep and with so much confidence they just try to smash everything.

I know it's bad to hope for a wicket but I wanna watch Lynn crack a few out of the ground.

Yeah I think everyone is with you there but Pierson doesn't do too bad in the hitting department himself.

Well here is our wish.

Nice opening salvo by Jimmy. By now we have the bash brothers.

I am loving this contest. Good express bowling from Johnson and Jai Richardson (he is impressive this kid, fairly small for a fast bowler but cracks 150kph) against the lethal hitting of McCullum and Lynn.

Richardson has serious wheels.

Richardson has serious wheels.

I don't know how he does it. He runs into the crease fast but doesn't have a discernibly faster whip action than others. I like him, I think he is very impressive to bowl that quick and that well controlled at his age.

I can watch Lynn hit all day...all week...all year.

65* (33) and the Scorchers, their fans are just silent.

He is an absolute freak Lynn. On the ROOF of the WACA.

When he is fit, he should be in every Aussie team going, he is THAT good. Ryan Harris good.

Unread

Active Now

• Viti
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.