Ben Hunt is overrated

Years ago people were on to Thurston about the same shit as Hunt right now. Give him time.

I'm so over the fuckwits on this forum, You dickheads praise the Broncos when they're winning and everything is going well, but you's talk so much a shit when we lose 1 game. Hunt has been fucking solid just because he has to share the glory with Milford and Boyd and other strike weapons. It's not like 2013 anymore we don't just rely on just Ben hunt anymore. So a big **** YOU to the retarfs who think they're Broncos fans that want hunt gone coz he played a not so great game. You're all tucked excuse me to the fans that love Hunt and support the team through losses.

I'm so over the fuckwits on this forum, You dickheads praise the Broncos when they're winning and everything is going well, but you's talk so much a shit when we lose 1 game. Hunt has been fucking solid just because he has to share the glory with Milford and Boyd and other strike weapons. It's not like 2013 anymore we don't just rely on just Ben hunt anymore. So a big **** YOU to the retarfs who think they're Broncos fans that want hunt gone coz he played a not so great game. You're all tucked excuse me to the fans that love Hunt and support the team through losses.

We do support the team.... but we won't blindly sit here and sing their praises when they play like shit. Because we're actual fans with brains, unlike some.

Actually Taylornol.....there aren't that many 'retarfs' on here who want Hunt gone. There may be the odd one or two I suppose. Best if you leave the shotgun approach behind and be specific about the posters you disagree with. As my mother is very old and so am I , I don't get 'tucked' anymore although it does make me all warm and fuzzy when I remember it as a little boy on a winters night.

lol you don't praise them when they lose obviously mate, but you don't stone them either. Hunt played better than Milford last week. And Milford gets no hate. You'd expect perfection.

lol you don't praise them when they lose obviously mate, but you don't stone them either. Hunt played better than Milford last week. And Milford gets no hate. You'd expect perfection.

You haven't read my comments then, have you? Because I'm one of the few saying Hunt was the only one trying to get things in order, and that Milford made mistakes.

Before you fly off the handle, perhaps you should start reading, so then you don't look silly?

Be still my rant-filled heart.

I wasby referring to you mate, I hate how people put down players than complain when we lose them. The McCullough was so shit, now he's injured. Everyone like we ode all momentum without him and having a cry. Everyone makes fools of themselves on this. You're not coaches

I wasby referring to you mate, I hate how people put down players than complain when we lose them. The McCullough was so shit, now he's injured. Everyone like we ode all momentum without him and having a cry. Everyone makes fools of themselves on this. You're not coaches

And you're not an English teacher, but we aren't complaining.

Let people voice their opinions, that's what this place was built for.

I'm not sure what you guys think, but i reckon MILF was playing injured against the Tigers .... that strapping in his elbow looked pretty substantial.

There were a couple of times i noticed him whincing in a bit of pain after being tackled, so that might explain his drop in level of participation at times.

If we had to run by the you're not coaches line, it'd be pretty fucking boring here.

I'm not sure what you guys think, but i reckon MILF was playing injured against the Tigers .... that strapping in his elbow looked pretty substantial.

There were a couple of times i noticed him whincing in a bit of pain after being tackled, so that might explain his drop in level of participation at times.

I've thought that for a couple of weeks, actually - he cops some serious hits, and he's not a strapping kid. Whether or not he's carrying little injuries, or it's just getting in his head, I think it is affecting his game.

Okay been lurking on this thread for a few days and want to put my two cents in even though what I'll say has been rehashed probably.

Hunt is a good player. He plays to his strengths, can run the ball, throw a very good pass and has a decent enough kicking game and is an organiser. Something you want every halfback to do. He has flaws in his game though. I feel his kicking game isn't as good as some other halfbacks and it can be off quite often. He also folds under pressure and doesn't seem to take control in a tight situation, we've lost close games which we should've closed out with him in the team.

Future rep player? His partnership with Milford will give him a QLD jersey so he will play Origin after next series possibly but I feel the flaws in his kicking and struggles when under pressure might not make him as effective in a rep team as he is in a Broncos jersey. He did have a good cameo for Australia of the bench but remember DCE did well (from memory) in his first appearance as a reserve for Australia.

As it stands Morgan would partner Milford in the future, both have stood up in pressure games and that's what Origin comes down to these days.

There is no chance Hunt should see an Origin jersey. It's not like their combination is currently setting the world on fire. Hell, as of the past 3 weeks, Milford can forget Origin too as far as I'm concerned.

There is no chance Hunt should see an Origin jersey. It's not like their combination is currently setting the world on fire. Hell, as of the past 3 weeks, Milford can forget Origin too as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed.

The last thing anybody should be contemplating at this stage is our halves grabbing Origin jumpers.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.