NEWS Bennett turns up heat on Broncos

So your basic position is:
1. don't "panic buy". Do you think the head office is that incredibly incompetent as to not have identified several possible condidates?
2. Don't completely sever ties with Bennett. I.e. pretty much precisely as I said.

That's fine. What annoys me is the fact you are basically, merely agreeing with me but you get several "likes" and I get absolutely none! Is it because you are a moderator? You run a very tight ship. Who can I speak to about becoming a moderator? I will get many likes on every post I make or lots of people will be getting banned!!!

When you join the forum and pick fights with everyone you meet it's going to be hard to get the all important likes, whether you say something valid or not. But since I'm in a good mood, you can have one on the house.

When you join the forum and pick fights with everyone you meet it's going to be hard to get the all important likes, whether you say something valid or not. But since I'm in a good mood, you can have one on the house.

A very kind gesture. Let's follow Holdzy's generous example and all give him one.

Reyter maybe you need to examine how you construct your posts. Sometimes I'll agree with part of your post and even like it, but you'll sometimes frame it with negative connotations with those you disagree with or use opinion as hard fact. You are not the only one though.
No one here (except maybe 1910 or smokin' joe) has any special inside knowledge, but if we do have special insight it's a good idea to put where you got it into your post.
Another thing is to construct it around your own observations rather than anothers.
Lastly remember that your opinion is as valid as anyone else's. If their post is factually wrong by all means offer correction but quote your source and do so without recrimination or blame. We all get it wrong sometimes, I know I do. Is Kahu still our kicker?

So your basic position is:
1. don't "panic buy". Do you think the head office is that incredibly incompetent as to not have identified several possible condidates?
2. Don't completely sever ties with Bennett. I.e. pretty much precisely as I said.

That's fine. What annoys me is the fact you are basically, merely agreeing with me but you get several "likes" and I get absolutely none! Is it because you are a moderator? You run a very tight ship. Who can I speak to about becoming a moderator? I will get many likes on every post I make or lots of people will be getting banned!!!

Well I can't say why I got more likes than you, I am not inside other posters' heads but I do think your aggressive style and fairly constant barbing of other posters probably has a fairly large part to do with it, basically as @holdzy89 said.

I also agree that I often want to like the first half of your post but the second half that completely ruins it because you have another go at someone, have a go at us moderators (who are also posters by the way and are allowed to have our own opinion) or complain about someone / something that is either irrelevant, unwarranted or completely off the point.

Again, I am not inside other posters' minds but I feel pretty confident in thinking @holdzy89 is pretty much spot on as said above and a lot of other posters would agree. Also, if you are coming on here for some sort of validation or group approval, that's fine, just don't expect the forum to be tailored individually for you, the forum is not about you only, it is about every poster.

Asking for likes might get you a few extra, but a better tone and less of a woe is me kind of attitude and change in posting style will probably achieve that far better.

Active Now

• marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • lynx000
  • Thelmus
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Matheos
  • abashii
  • Fatboy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.