Boyd - I'm trying too hard

Only plain as day to a one eyed critic. So what if he waves his arms? Robbie Farrah does it 15 times a game. He's not lacking in effort. Some efforts are ineffectual but he's busting a gut and putting up with knownothings who think they know better than the people paid to hire and coach players.
You're one of them. A keyboard expert.

Righto champ. So as captain it’s okay for him to give up on a tackle, throw his hands in the air for a non existent penalty?

He’s setting a shit example and him coming out and giving a shit excuse that he’s trying to hard is crap

In terms of respect, I haven't seen too much being shown to Tallis recently, who also captained the Broncs, QLD and Australia. No one really cares about him now though?

In terms of respect, I haven't seen too much being shown to Tallis recently, who also captained the Broncs, QLD and Australia. No one really cares about him now though?

When he talks so much shit while stanning for another club who aren't in great shape themselves, no, it's hard to care about him.

Fair point, Kyall’s opinion is rated above Tallis and Tallis had years in the game.

I think he means it in the way that he's trying too hard and ends up passing the ball over the touch line or defending in the front line and moving forward to make a tackle instead of being back where a fullback used to defend. I'm sure his metres covered are huge. It's all about context really and we have none, therefore how can any of us even come up with the reasoning behind the statement.

This is how I read it too.

Not sure what context Boyd said this, but if it is as we suspect he's really trying my fucking patience. Either put up , or shut up.

Has the story been on yet? Did anyone bother watching it?

Has the story been on yet? Did anyone bother watching it?
nah i was feeding my face at sporting globe and rewatching the portland okc game.

BIG DAME

How's the food ?
It's alright. Not too pricey. If you get the double down champion cheeseburger it's like a proper american size burger. So good.

No, seriously you need to get off your high horse. Boyd's going okay lately and the teams close to clicking. You are blinded by hate and convinced you know it all. You cannot see anything good and are entirely focussed on any tiny imperfection or mistake without looking at the overall picture. You're a bad judge because you're biased.
MAYBE YOU ARE HIS DAD

It's alright. Not too pricey. If you get the double down champion cheeseburger it's like a proper american size burger. So good.

Cheers, hard to beat a good cheeseburger an ale and a good game to watch. Love American sports bars.

Story is up

Last edited:
Just watched the game again and noticed an odd sequence of play before Fifita's try against Canberra.

Bird makes a break down the right edge on his own 40 with Boyd trailing behind. Bird looks to pass to Boyd but the captain decelerates and drifts infield so Bird jinks about before finding a flying Oates who crashes into the fullback.

Oates plays the ball, Bird at hooker whilst Boyd 15m away as first receiver 30m out from the Raiders. Pass to Boyd right? No.
Bird lobs it over Boyd to Macca, who finds Nikorima then Fifita dummies and scoots over for the 4 pointer.

To me that was a '**** you' play from Bird.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • blacknwhite
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.