OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Big injuries this weekend. Warriors seem to be the only contenders untouched.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Metcalf injured his hammy.
Not sure that is much of a downgrade to te maire Martin in a finals environment if he is fit. Martin can beat you more with a pass. No knock on Metcalf. He has been great.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Not sure that is much of a downgrade to te maire Martin in a finals environment if he is fit. Martin can beat you more with a pass. No knock on Metcalf. He has been great.
Do you think Webster would have changed his team given the chance? Could be a blessing in disguise but Te Maire only just returned and they put him on ice early in the second half.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Even tonight, we were pretty poor for our standards up against a desperate team and still won pretty comfortably. This team isn’t afraid of anyone and nor should they be.

In recent times, I’ve gone in to tames feeling confident and expecting to win, have not had this feeling since 2016, before Milford was replaced by a life model decoy.

I've stopped putting money on whoever we face in the last couple of months, which says a lot to be honest. Ohhhh, I'll throw a lazy $10 on the Storm but there will be no conviction in it.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Do you think Webster would have changed his team given the chance? Could be a blessing in disguise but Te Maire only just returned and they put him on ice early in the second half.
No I don't think he would have but they are going to be forced to now. I like Martin. Plays a tough sort of style.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Ponga suspected AC joint injury
AC is only a couple weeks I think.

They'll be wanting him back for week 1 of the finals, but might be touch and go, and not sure if it's something you can needle

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
"Broncos are winning the premiership"

No they are not, in fact they won't even make the Grand Final - this is according to Google, who have already stated the GF will be decided between the Panthers and the Rabbits!

370590578 653660236714480 6141701804137154549 n

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncoFan94
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.