Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Related to Laurie Daley, David Peachey, Blake Ferguson, Willie Tonga, And others from Wellington/Dubbo..Willie Tongas mum is a Naden
Blakes Grandparents on mums side are Sutherlands, His maternal Grandma is my Great Aunty..

I just hope for Copleys sake, he stays away from toxic environments like the Titans, Tigers and Eels ... If he does ans can stay injury free, then i predict he will be playing origin before long.

Gonna be pretty hard to dislodge chambers and gagai from qld backline..
Another not far off is Holmes.

Yea im friends with jennings family..only been for a yr now..i went with them to game 2 origin this yr..My girlfriend and I were only ones supporting QLD..Im contacting female cousin now.

I'm hearing different.... Dale Will be in Titans colours before the end of the week

Makes sense. That way he doesn't have to move. At least he will see plenty of game time there. I'd trust Joe and Talanoa over anyone else here or anywhere on the net for that matter. How about that guy that copy and pasted SSTID lol ...Apprently he was a cousin also

Not to worry, he will join Josh Hoffman in the growing list of Bronco rejects that will struggle at the dismal club.

For anyones interest Chris Garry is posting up stuff on copley and bronco movements 2nite.
He spoke to 2 bronco officials this morning

EDIT: Inappropriate

EDIT: Inappropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.