Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself why they got back wayne bennett? Remember what they signed that bench fwd kennedy on?

Yeah we get it.Griffin was paying overs. Can you drop the whole Inglis thing. Your just making yourself look like an idiot!

That's ridiculous, how could a fringe first grader be on 400k?

679523-griffin.jpg

Be honest and say you dont want him..
HATE IT OR LOVE IT..he will be a bronco in 2017..And this is a rabbitoh end thing..He wanted release for this yr but they didnt grant it..So like copley now look for a reed offload end of yr..Dont think hes gonna have a great yr anyway. Not expected back til round 6ish..4th or 5th reco..Kahu will probably hold that spot.

From what i know on j reed is his contract in 2011 n 12 was 150k then 250k in 2013...He then signed a 4 yr extension for 14, 15, 16 and 17..
And am pretty sure each yr raised..Something like this
14- 350k, 15- 400k, 16- 500k, 17 - 550k
Not so hard to believe. Starting centre in team.
Griffins magic touch lol.

1 week ago the media (including the Cmail) were saying he was on close to 300k.

Now the media are saying he is on close to 400k

Next week they will be saying he is on close to 500k

They have no fucking idea what players are on.

Was he fringe in 2012?

He had a good season and if he hadn't suffered the injury and improved and went on with it in 2013-14 then yep but he's been in and out and even when he's played his form has been... Meh. Miles of potential...

1 week ago the media (including the Cmail) were saying he was on close to 300k.

Now the media are saying he is on close to 400k

Next week they will be saying he is on close to 500k

They have no ****ing idea what players are on.

I trust Chris Garry!

Lol "I have sources because my family is indigenous" so you message Chris Garry on twitter. Makes sense.

From what i know on j reed is his contract in 2011 n 12 was 150k then 250k in 2013...He then signed a 4 yr extension for 14, 15, 16 and 17..
And am pretty sure each yr raised..Something like this
14- 350k, 15- 400k, 16- 500k, 17 - 550k
Not so hard to believe. Starting centre in team.
Griffins magic touch lol.

If Reed was seriously on 400k this year and 500k next season... Then i suggest we get together mob, march down to penrith and string Griffin up.

That being said i don't believe you any more than the media, when it comes to contract values.

Lol "I have sources because my family is indigenous" so you message Chris Garry on twitter. Makes sense.
I was asking about Alex Glenn..
AND YEA HES NOT GOING ANYWHERE GUYS..sorry smoking joe and talanoa

If Reed was seriously on 400k this year and 500k next season... Then i suggest we get together mob, march down to penrith and string Griffin up.

That being said i don't believe you any more than the media, when it comes to contract values.

If there is any truth to this and we had that much money tied into both Reed and Copley, no wonder they rushed in Bennett ASAP. I don't care how much you rate Reed or Copley, neither are worth that sort of coin, not when you got younger players who can do just as good a job, perhaps with time even better.

But Alex Glenn is indigenous to New Zealand, yea?
Mate 70% of my family are Souths Fans and the other 30% is St George..
My Dads Mum is Wiradjuri A riley from Wellington
AND
My Dads Dad is a Maori from Christchurch with the last name Dowell..

Mate 70% of my family are Souths Fans and the other 30% is St George..
My Dads Mum is Wiradjuri A riley from Wellington
AND
My Dads Dad is a Maori from Christchurch with the last name Dowell..

My entire family are fans of the Geelong Cats (AFL) and lived in Geelong most of their lives ...

Doesn't mean they know jack shit about the inner workings of the Geelong footy club.

Anyway i simply asked chris about Alex Glenn guys. I REPLIED THATS GOOD NEWS..He goes on with copley stuff..For Season 2016 Copley is only player we have to lose. We wanted to keep him but couldnt get him under cap. Good Luck Dale at the Roosters..Weve Saved money for future signings and So have they now..Most likely SBW for 17.

Back to topic everyone.

This is the player movement rumour thread, not the what is my ancestry thread.

Thread bans will ensue for repeat offenders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Lurker
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.