Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING CONFIRMED: @dalecopley has signed with @sydneyroosters for 2016 on a 2 year deal.

This was on Twitter from a bloke called Rugby League Insider. Don't know how much cred he has.

BREAKING CONFIRMED: @dalecopley has signed with @sydneyroosters for 2016 on a 2 year deal.

This was on Twitter from a bloke called Rugby League Insider. Don't know how much cred he has.

It's twitter. No cred.

I'll believe it when a mainstream news agency runs the story.

Breaking News: Dale Copley plays rugby League. From some guy called KnowedgeableFan291111. DEFINITELY sounds legit!

He's not in the 2016 team photo just taken so that's official enough for me.Bit sad.

The guy was right about Roberts.

It's being reported on Fox Sports that he'll be at the Roosters within a week.

I just told my Dad that Jennings is leaving and they're signing Copley (He's been an avid Roosters fan since he was a kid), his reply was "The first bet I'm putting on this season is Roosters to miss the 8" :lol:

Copley will start training with the Roosters next week, Jennings is off to the Eels, Pauli Pauli is going to the Knights, Junior Paulo is going to the Raiders.

(Source: Chris Garry / Buzz Rothfield)

And out of all this...the Titans get nothing. They have been told both Lloyd Perrett and Dale Copley were interested but in their words, 'We won't be entertaining those players are we want to chase representative stars who want to play here.' News flash to Titans, take whatever semi-decent players you can get because almost nobody, especially rep players, want to go there.

Well its good if you are us and pick up stars in the off-season, not so good if you are the Titans and kicked while you are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.