Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its good if you are us and pick up stars in the off-season, not so good if you are the Titans and kicked while you are down.

I think we have gone thru enough seasons under Henjak and Griffin not buying players we all wanted in the off seasons. I'm sorry if i don't feel bad for the Titans.I'm sure they wouldn't feel for us if the shoe was on the other foot!

I think we have gone thru enough seasons under Henjak and Griffin not buying players we all wanted in the off seasons. I'm sorry if i don't feel bad for the Titans.I'm sure they wouldn't feel for us if the shoe was on the other foot!

Yeah don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about the Titans as they are a basket case of their own doing but I still try to be pragmatic about this sort of thing.

And out of all this...the Titans get nothing. They have been told both Lloyd Perrett and Dale Copley were interested but in their words, 'We won't be entertaining those players are we want to chase representative stars who want to play here.' News flash to Titans, take whatever semi-decent players you can get because almost nobody, especially rep players, want to go there.

Not true, they learnt a valuable lesson(at least I hope they do), never forge a players signature.

if junior paulo goes to the raiders i can see a lot of potential for Canberra next year if players like aidan sezer. Blake Austin, Elliot Whitehead, edrick lee, and there forward pack of paul vaughn, junior paulo, papali, and jeff lima can all get going and find some form i can see them being a possible wild card for the top four

if junior paulo goes to the raiders i can see a lot of potential for Canberra next year if players like aidan sezer. Blake Austin, Elliot Whitehead, edrick lee, and there forward pack of paul vaughn, junior paulo, papali, and jeff lima can all get going and find some form i can see them being a possible wild card for the top four

I can't see them getting any higher than 5-6 personally. They're a fair chance of making the 8.

I can't see them getting any higher than 5-6 personally. They're a fair chance of making the 8.
Yeah, not likely...

1365981560813.jpg

There's going to be a CM story later tonight about a Broncos signing.

Does anybody know anything?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

There's going to be a CM story later tonight about a Broncos signing.

Does anybody know anything?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
But, but. Teh salary cap. Third party agreements. Every Friday night. Won't somebody think of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.