Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the **** ... who said anything about waiting 3 years to perform ...

how about we give him the same chance we would give any other player. which is more than 6 games (especially since he had no pre-season to work into our structures and form combinations)
Calm down. We have all seem this happen in the past. Pull your head in. Talk about over react to someone's comment. 1 to many red wines?

Calm down. We have all seem this happen in the past. Pull your head in. Talk about over react to someone's comment. 1 to many red wines?

How did he over-react? Your the one that went off claiming that Bird will be out of form for 3 years. Foordys was pretty mild comparatively. Are you just above questioning?

There’s rumours going around that Cameron Munster is reluctant to commit to the storm if Bellamy doesn’t hang around ,
Yes I know he is a dickhead , but very talented and would improve our side
Only problem is that he is contacted until the end of 2019 but if Boyd is still going like a busted Arse , We could do a lot worse than him

TPJ is going to be the next Taumalolo so don’t move him especially for bird imo. TPJ played 60 minutes last game and showed he has exactly what it takes and he’s ready to make the spot his own.

Gillett is literally the last person I would want to run at in the NRL
Is that because if you ran at him you'd feel bad for hurting him? I don't think anyone is scared of Gillett.

Is that because if you ran at him you'd feel bad for hurting him? I don't think anyone is scared of Gillett.
If you did a secret poll of his NRL opponents, you might then have a different opinion. The abolition of the shoulder charge certainly diminished his fear factor a bit but I think most of his rivals would still prefer not to be at the end of his tackles.

Gillett might not be on the highlights reel for big hits but I bet it’s on his opponents mind while they try to get out of bed the next morning

So with the Titans offering Shannon Boyd big dollars will we see Wallace back?
If things don't workout with Lodges new deal I could see this being a big possibility.

I like Wallace. Personally I would take him over lodge at this point in time

If money is the same, you’d take Wallace in a heartbeat.

I like Wallace. Personally I would take him over lodge at this point in time

Why not both? Do you see a (very possible) pack in 2019 of:

8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Wallace
11. S’ua
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. TPJ
15. Offa
16. Haas
15. Glenn (shifting to a utility role and to provide that off the bench experience that Wayne loves).

And not smile? I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • john1420
  • The Strapper
  • Brocko
  • broncotville
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.