Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offa can be just as good , still only young. If we bring him back than there is no way we keep hass , tpj , sua and flegler.
Would take some creative accounting... but a bench of Wallace, Haas, Flegler and Glenn would be pretty handy. Lodge and Moose to start with TPJ in the 13.... Faaark

Would take some creative accounting... but a bench of Wallace, Haas, Flegler and Glenn would be pretty handy. Lodge and Moose to start with TPJ in the 13.... Faaark

Would be great but we aren't the roosters.

There is another option.

8. Lodge -> Wallace -> Haas
9. Macca -> Macca -> Macca (Would love someone else but it won't happen)
10. Thaiday -> McGuire -> Joffa
11. Glenn -> Su'A - > Su'A
12. Su'A -> Gillett -> Oates
13. TPJ -> TPJ -> TPJ

14. KNik -> KNik -> Boyd / Paix
15. Sims -> Oates -> Fifita
16. Joffa -> Joffa -> Flegler
17. Haas -> Haas -> Wallace

How about that for succession planning!

There is another option.

8. Lodge -> Wallace -> Haas
9. Macca -> Macca -> Macca (Would love someone else but it won't happen)
10. Thaiday -> McGuire -> Joffa
11. Glenn -> Su'A - > Su'A
12. Su'A -> Gillett -> Oates
13. TPJ -> TPJ -> TPJ

14. KNik -> KNik -> Boyd / Paix
15. Sims -> Oates -> Fifita
16. Joffa -> Joffa -> Flegler
17. Haas -> Haas -> Wallace

How about that for succession planning!
Impressive and at the same time so damn hard to follow surely no one can argue with it!!
:smile::lostit::greenedout:

Not really interested in JWall unless he's okay to take a bit less than he's on now.

Marty Taupau on the other hand... I've been a huge fan for years, he's a fucking quality player. No way it would ever happen but he would instantly improve the team, on and off the field.

Not really interested in JWall unless he's okay to take a bit less than he's on now.

Marty Taupau on the other hand... I've been a huge fan for years, he's a fucking quality player. No way it would ever happen but he would instantly improve the team, on and off the field.
More I think about it the more I think Wallace is trying to get some more cash out of the Titans. Now that Brennan has come out and called his bluff I reckon he'll either stay where he is or end up at the Knights. If he wants 600+ they can fucken have him.

I was happy to see Wallace leave and hoping he isn’t coming back. We have a great forward pack and it’s only getting better and that’s with players above Wallace. That’s assuming we don’t re-sign sims as well.

Didn’t Wallace start an origin game last year? He’s not coming back to sit on our bench.

Apparently bulldogs shopping Moses Mybe..... Should we have a go at him..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180511-094423.png
    Screenshot_20180511-094423.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 165
Apparently bulldogs shopping Moses Mybe..... Should we have a go at him..

Of course not. We need a halfback and he is fullback, five-eight at a stretch. He is a runner and nothing more and is a worse version of what we currently have.

Well this could be a good outcome if Jack Bird wants to return to Sydney
If we lose Corey Oates
We offer the sharks Bird for Holmes
They can move Moylan to fb and Bird to 5/8 and we could grab Holmes with the potential to succeed Darius after a few years
He would cover the wing for a couple years
Would be win , win if it goes that way

Well this could be a good outcome if Jack Bird wants to return to Sydney
If we lose Corey Oates
We offer the sharks Bird for Holmes
They can move Moylan to fb and Bird to 5/8 and we could grab Holmes with the potential to succeed Darius after a few years
He would cover the wing for a couple years
Would be win , win if it goes that way
Holmes is just a winger

Bennett has ruled out going after Wallace.

Wallace contacted him about the possibility of a return, but Bennett is saying no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Big Del
  • ostin86
  • johnny plath
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Nerd
  • Dazza 92
  • Turks85
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.