Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of noise that he is gone , am so sick of loosing home grown talent. Fucking bird can get fucked !!
Can you confirm this joe , that sua is leaving ?

There seems to be a lot of noise that he is gone , am so sick of loosing home grown talent. Fucking bird can get fucked !!

WTF

Lolwut? Did you just have a stroke?

Lolwut? Did you just have a stroke?

Yeah, fed up with loosing our juniors and buying **** ups like bird . How many big name signings have done any good of late , and how many of our juniors have walked because of it.

Yeah, fed up with loosing our juniors and buying **** ups like bird . How many big name signings have done any good of late , and how many of our juniors have walked because of it.

nothing will stop us losing our juniors while other clubs are able to wait until they are ready, then pounce with offers 3 times more than their value ...

On Bird, it is way to early to be calling him a ****-up ... they guy didn't have a pre-season due to a major shoulder operation; is coming to a new team, with new structures and new combinations; hasn't been given a chance to settle, due to playing 3 different positions; and may even be playing injured ... give the guy some time FFS

nothing will stop us losing our juniors while other clubs are able to wait until they are ready, then pounce with offers 3 times more than their value ...

On Bird, it is way to early to be calling him a ****-up ... they guy didn't have a pre-season due to a major shoulder operation; is coming to a new team, with new structures and new combinations; hasn't been given a chance to settle, due to playing 3 different positions; and may even be playing injured ... give the guy some time FFS

Na **** him off , to much $$$ and would prefer to bring our juniors through sua , carrigan....

He needs time playing at lock now. The only thing that worries me is his attitude.

He needs time playing at lock now. The only thing that worries me is his attitude.

His attitude on the field seems fine, and the players seem to like him.

I think he needs more time at 5/8 to show us what he can really do... it is still only early days yet.

Is this thread not called player movement and rumours?

Very observant. Doesn't take away from the fact that the website quoted is pure and utter trash, which is important when discussing rumours. Some rumours come from sources that are far more reputable.

I was on the give Bird a chance train but surely TPJ is the better lock option now?

Unless the club is very determined on switching up the way a lock should play.

Very observant. Doesn't take away from the fact that the website quoted is pure and utter trash, which is important when discussing rumours. Some rumours come from sources that are far more reputable.

Doesn't change the fact some of us wouldn't mind if it was true.

His attitude on the field seems fine, and the players seem to like him.

I think he needs more time at 5/8 to show us what he can really do... it is still only early days yet.

He wont be playing five eighth, if he makes it long term here its going to be lock, no doubt about it in my mind. I can tell you for a fact he has had on and off field issues with certain players, if they are still ongoing i dont really know right now truthfully, but he isnt totally settled here but a lot of that could be down to his disrupted start here.

He wont be playing five eighth, if he makes it long term here its going to be lock, no doubt about it in my mind. I can tell you for a fact he has had on and off field issues with certain players, if they are still ongoing i dont really know right now truthfully, but he isnt totally settled here but a lot of that could be down to his disrupted start here.

**** him off ! And keep our future!!! Simple as that..

I still think 2nd row might be better for him. He's clearly only played well in the centres so far. 2nd row is closer to centre than a lock is, but a bit more involved (so he doesn't have to sook), and you can be a ball player there too, like Graham or SBW or whatever.

If Su'a leaves, I wouldn't mind him trying out there. I prefer having someone who can make metres in the middle.

I still think 2nd row might be better for him. He's clearly only played well in the centres so far. 2nd row is closer to centre than a lock is, but a bit more involved (so he doesn't have to sook), and you can be a ball player there too, like Graham or SBW or whatever.

If Su'a leaves, I wouldn't mind him trying out there. I prefer having someone who can make metres in the middle.

I just think Bennett needs to stop moving him all over the park ... including in the middle of matches

Can see Bird asking for a release soon enough , he just doesn’t seem to fit into our structures and I like the guy he could be a real asset but what he is dishing up plus having a cry about being moved positions is concerning.
He needs to be the player he was or have no future here, as it is seems he might be looking to return to Sydney anyways but only if a team carries all of his salary and we can spend it on someone like Folau if he wanted to come back and play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • johnny plath
  • lynx000
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • TimWhatley
  • Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.