Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it gives me great hope and some joy to know that smart young people like yourself are around. Mind you, if mummy and daddy gave you a big chunk of change, enough for a deposit and legals then it's not such a great achievement but hopefully in your case you really did do that on your own. It would be a massive achievement if you left school, saved hard and put your own money down but it would be virtually nothing if a person was given the money even if it was an inheritance or insurance payout.

No hand outs for this guy , just hard work.

No hand outs for this guy , just hard work.
Well, that being the case I can honestly say, well done and it's a genuine credit to you. Hard work, discipline and foresight in a 20 year old would be extremely rare....but **** your spellings shit so I have to take it all back ha ha....nah, just joking

There`s more to the story . Justin declared himself the worlds best full back even in the presence of Darren Lockyear .
Wayne told him that`s Darren`s spot I`ve got other plans for you . Justin decided the Roosters would be where he showed he was the best full back in the world . Ended up playing centre . So that didn`t go according to plan .

I think he could have been a great fullback but worldsbest maybe not. All though would've loved to see him try .

Darren Lockyear .

img.php

Well, that being the case I can honestly say, well done and it's a genuine credit to you. Hard work, discipline and foresight in a 20 year old would be extremely rare....but **** your spellings shit so I have to take it all back ha ha....nah, just joking

Haha, maybe not great but make up for it in other areas.

Alex Glenn signed until 2019 apparently.

The more important question is, why have we signed a backrower? We have heaps of them.

Secondly, Glenn has re-signed but no Kahu? Aren't they usually a package deal?

That too mate, if he was a prop then there is at least some merit in it, backrowers is by far our strongest depth area in our squad and that isn't even taking into account the youngsters coming up through the under 20's and intrust cup.

The more important question is, why have we signed a backrower? We have heaps of them.

I thought Kahu had already recommitted?

Exactly! Why sign another backrower when we may have a exodus of props.

i'm cool with glenn re-signing, not costing a lot, good squad depth, trouble free squad member. ticks all the boxes.

So if Glenn is staying does that mean kahu will as well?

i'm cool with glenn re-signing, not costing a lot, good squad depth, trouble free squad member. ticks all the boxes.

I'm pleased he is staying. He clearly loves/respects/appreciates the club and his place/role in the team, its definitely not about dollars for him. Great role model, decent bloke and he puts in on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • Dazza 92
  • Fozz
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • Kev_Guz
  • Browny
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.